West London Dates

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How would you feel if the first squad out was 10 am not 9 am then you could all have a cuppa and not get caught in traffic?

With 5 layout of 20 we can have you finished around 3.30 pm

How would you feel if the first squad out was 10 am not 9 am then you could all have a cuppa and not get caught in traffic?

With 5 layout of 20 we can have you finished around 3.30 pm
Missing that traffic would be fantastic! Whatever works to speed it up I guess, but is 5 layouts the answer? I suppose it's all about not having big breaks between them. More layouts more breaks.. I would have thought 3 layouts was the way to speed it up.

Anytime between 7 am and 10 am on the A40 into town, you will be caught in traffic... just saying :)

five layouts !!!!!

i used to do this at weston wood it works well for a big entry , you have to be careful to get the balance of singles and doubles correct though , but please dont suggest we stay in the hoop to shoot singles and doubles in one go !!!

you will shoot 20 bird layouts in half an hour so that means half an hour off , which aint long to have a good lunch in your cafe or for you to put the kettle on chubby and for us to wind you up !!!!

there is another solution but that will cost you money , sorry 

FWIW - I don't like the idea of 20 bird layouts... 25 is the right number, i get confused with anymore or less. 

Sounds sh*te already, just leave it alone, has worked for the last three years, no point in improving it now

commercial enterprise mathew !!!

i do agree fitasc is done one on one off , it aint sporting and it lasts the whole day , simple leave as is 

Ok this will be done on 4 x 25 bird layouts, Who is going to do the Extreme Sporting on the 21st Jan entries on the day.

Ok this will be done on 4 x 25 bird layouts, Who is going to do the Extreme Sporting on the 21st Jan entries on the day.
4 x 25 was how it was done previously. Is there any new plan to assist with reduced overall shoot time Martin?

:fie:  Chubby,  first thing you gotta learn is that all the "Experts" on here don't know how to organize a fitasc shoot, or how to work out the squad times, rotations or anything else! 

100 bird fitasc shoots are a all day shoot if you are full? sorry but thats the game. there is nothing wrong with 20 bird layouts. :fie:

:fie:  Chubby,  first thing you gotta learn is that all the "Experts" on here don't know how to organize a fitasc shoot, or how to work out the squad times, rotations or anything else! 

100 bird fitasc shoots are a all day shoot if you are full? sorry but thats the game. there is nothing wrong with 20 bird layouts. :fie:
Guru, how long do you reckon a shooter should be at a ground to complete the 4 x 25? (Don't say all-day. How many hours)

:fie:  Will in an ideal world minimum of 5 hours15min,    3 hours to shoot 50 targets  = 45 min shooting 45 waiting 45 min shoting 45 min waiting. On the last 50 it would be 45 min shooting 45 min waiting 45 min shooting last round, it seldom works as efficient as this? 

:fie:  Will in an ideal world minimum of 5 hours15min,    3 hours to shoot 50 targets  = 45 min shooting 45 waiting 45 min shoting 45 min waiting. On the last 50 it would be 45 min shooting 45 min waiting 45 min shooting last round, it seldom works as efficient as this?
OK thanks.. I will do West London if they get even close to this. I know some squads were around this time last year, but I really got burned..

Well - I was booked in for this (see post #3), but some sort of administrative cock up means that I have a day off work with not many options tomorrow, unless someone calls in sick.

If you are booked in - might be worth checking with the ground in case your support is no longer needed. 

Matt

Back