First lesson

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most important lessons will be at the very beginning. Get the basics right and you can go a long way with just practice for a while. Then have a few more after a further period. Enjoy

The targets that you will see at this ground are first class and you wont find much better. It will give you a good idea of what you should expect going forward. Another registered sporting ground near to you would be Longridge and the owner Steve Nutbeam is another very good coach.
 thanks for the tip, Alec. I have contacted Steve for some more info.

I've even managed to talk my soon to be wife into buying me a shotgun (SGC approval permitting) instead of having a wedding ring.... :biggrin: :biggrin:
Sounds like you have a good woman there.

Glad you enjoyed the lesson.

The most important lessons will be at the very beginning. Get the basics right and you can go a long way with just practice for a while. Then have a few more after a further period. Enjoy
Couldn't agree more  :hunter:   :hunter:

Thanks...

Just wondering but do coaches normally make the targets easier for beginners? Are they normally a lot quicker for the experienced/competition shots?
Haha! not at Wylye we don't. You shoot the registered targets as does everybody.

The right coach can make it easy for you and seem as if everything is almost in slow motion.  :spiteful:

Haha! not at Wylye we don't. You shoot the registered targets as does everybody.

The right coach can make it easy for you and seem as if everything is almost in slow motion. :spiteful:
Yes, I hit quite a few at the first place I shot (not a registered CPSA club) but then went to the ICSS and noticed the difference....

Back