fiocchi in hampshire?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael

So were having trouble with a realy reliable supplier for our favoured cartridge. Express high velocity. However we tried some fiocchi F black recently and found them to be pretty good. I beleive they were 28g 7.5 fibre. Anybody out there know where i can get them, Nicola?

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggest to call Owls lodge first as he is only open certain days.  also have a shoot while there absolutely lovely place to shoot

Yes thanks guys, i use greenfields and know about the owls lodge option for the express cartridge. I was hoping there was somewhere not to distant that i had missed where i could get that specific fiocchi cartridge.

2nd the OLSS option,

the express carts are very nice to shoot in 24G    not sure if they do fibre  there though

Gamebore evo  are another nice cart to shoot,  very smooth in a 24G load

Mart

Sorry for late reply Michael.

You would have to contact Fiocchi UK and they could let you know the nearest stockist...or use Just Cartridges.

I don't use fibre unless in a game load so I am not much help.

xx

We can order in any requests for Express and are happy to supply any of the full range they produce.

We only keep 21g school loads in 12/20ga in any massive stock but Express are the only supplier who ship "next day" so there's never long to wait for your perfect load!!

We can order in any requests for Express and are happy to supply any of the full range they produce.

We only keep 21g school loads in 12/20ga in any massive stock but Express are the only supplier who ship "next day" so there's never long to wait for your perfect load!!
Thats a welcome offer of service, thanks. I will ring over next few days.

Latest posts

Back