Fiocchi - Poor quality

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add, my partner shoots Fiocchi too. Has done for the same length of time as me so my experience is greater than eluded to in my earlier post. Again, not one single issue. She hits more than me too damn it!

If someone had nine wads in a barrel and so did 'lots more' I would suggest dampness has crept in during the storage at some point. This is usually the case.

A quick search on here and you will find the same story with Eley and Gamebore at different times. Also some own brand Sportsmans Gun Centre ones I think were mentioned.

As someone rightly points out, you can only go off your own experience and for me Fiocchi go bang everytime and sometimes I even hit clays too! Bonus.

Do you shoot plaswad or fibre Fiocchi?

:santa:

Well I shoot TT's most of the time and am confident in them, as I am with the Rios. The TTs are a bit less punchy but with cartridges it's what you are confident with that matters, most of it is between your ears!

You do not have anything between your ears ! :lol:

ooh, your brave Dave ?

for anyone who hasn't had the pleasure max is a mountain. ?

I stood behind somebody today, who is a mate, on here. Watched him chuck misfiring F blacks to one side. He seemed very used to doing so..

Will, if he is a mate , he will be shooting Clever or Cheddites now. :smile: :smile:

Latest posts

Back