Fiocchi for OT

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried a mix at Beverley yesterday on OT. Some RC2, some Red Shot, a box of F-blu. The F-blu were impressive for a budget cartridge and I bought a slab [£41] for more testing. There were some dissenting opinions on the F-blu so time will tell.

Tried a mix at Beverley yesterday on OT. Some RC2, some Red Shot, a box of F-blu. The F-blu were impressive for a budget cartridge and I bought a slab [£41] for more testing. There were some dissenting opinions on the F-blu so time will tell.
Yes I was advised that a batch came through that had a few duffers in them but they seem to have cleared them now. I went to Beverley today for a couple of rounds of OT and UT again with the F-Blu which all went well. Hope you all had a good day yesterday and I understand David is comming back to do another session, must make a note to get my name down early this time!!!

Phil

Hi Phil - yes I put it under "Coaches for Trap"

Nicola started it under Forum, Services, Best coach - Trap

Hi Maxum, seems to be part time at the moment whilst they are setting up business. I am due to meet and pick up 1000 F/Blue later today. will try to find out more.

Straighted my first round on the OT at Sealand today using the F-blu 24gm mind you perfect conditions. Also the first round since Mr Kostelecky got at me so something sank in. It was good to see the Stroppyone make an appearance. Not as grumpy as he makes out. Well not all the time anyway.

I don't mind being a cartridge tester. Someone's got to do it. :)

I noticed a number of people were using the F-Blu, nothing wrong with them at all.

Thoroughly enjoyed today at Sealand, a very nice group of people, happy to help a novice sort himself out. :oops: :oops:

Saredon Shootting Supplies. No shop premises at the present time, still working from home building business. Selling cartridges, Shotguns, Firearms ,ammo etc. Proprietor Stuart seems very helpfull, items can be collected, however to save me time (and fuel) he met me half way with my cartridges. :)

Tried a few F/Blues at Sealand today, nice and smooth to shoot and (although most cartridges are more efficient than I am) seemed very effective as a second barell load. Will be trying some more at Fauxdeglla tomorrow.

Right, now to take this a stage further. F-Blu 24g, so far very happy with on price and performance and as they will be used for OT and UT but before you say 28g for UT, I know that, I am still using 24g to level things out for OT. The question is what 28g for the second barrel on UT, tried Top-1 28g but not quite there and would really like to find a similar speed to the F-Blu. I will be the first to admit that what I am doing is perhaps the wrong thing but I really want to stick with 24g for as much as I can. It is a case of mastering 24g for a number of disciplines which I feel will help me on OT.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil, I'm no expert......but I've shot some practice rounds with 28g Golden Trap and was impressed by them!!!

Phil, I'm no expert......but I've shot some practice rounds with 28g Golden Trap and was impressed by them!!!
I know of their reputation but I dont know of anyone who sells them and as a slab will last a while, it is not viable to send off for them but thank you for that.

Phil

Many of the regular UT shooters have settled on Eley Supurbs for UT/ABT and would make a high quality second barrel without throwing away your price gains. Two nameless ones have had Eley load 10,000 in nice black paper cases. The largest shot size you can get generally for second barrel but don't start that argument again or Hamster will be coming over the horizon in a flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would if I could understand what you're on about :lol: :.: :lol: .

Back