fabarm

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

evening all ,  anyone on the forum rate or hate fabarm shotguns ,   im tempted by the sporters ,  they do crash  regarding  used prices though I see ! 

evening all ,  anyone on the forum rate or hate fabarm shotguns ,   im tempted by the sporters ,  they do crash  regarding  used prices though I see ! 
The answer is to buy a used one then :) , I don't really know that much about them, most people don't, that's probably their biggest problem in reality. I can't see any harm in getting one for rough or pigeon shooting but since hard core clay shooters don't use them it's safe to assume there are better buys out there.

There was a bloke at my shooting club yesterday with one (the first time I've ever seen one at a ground) and he was certainly shooting well with it. It looked a lot like a Browning Cynergy. If in doubt, try one out!

I've got a Fabarm Axis sporter, does the job, comfortable to use, no complaints at the moment.

Made by Guerini these days. Worth trying them.

I've got a Fabarm Axis sporter, does the job, comfortable to use, no complaints at the moment.

Made by Guerini these days. Worth trying them.
They are imported by Anglo Italian who also import Guerini, as far as I know that's where the link ends. 

I think there's way better choices out there and if you buy a new one, you'll take a beating on resale.  Made by Guerini, a company that makes "Ok" guns, but is a marketing marvel.

Had a look at one the other week,looked good for the money and felt ok .. i don't know of any issues with Fabarm guns.

They may not be popular here but they are elsewhere but buying secondhand makes more sense if you don't want to lose.

If you like it and it fits take a punt Mulliners.co.uk has a few in stock ;)

I think there's way better choices out there and if you buy a new one, you'll take a beating on resale.  Made by Guerini, a company that makes "Ok" guns, but is a marketing marvel.
Not made by Guerini the companies merged a few years back,more the Guerini is based on Fabarm.

Guerini make perfectly good guns. (Second largest manufacturer of guns in Italy after beretta). 

And fabarm make perfectly good guns too. If you're buying a gun for resale value, then I think you're "doing it wrong!" I buy the gun that I want, not the gun that I might get an extra £100 for when I sell it?!

the way I see it is. A brand new guerini at £3.5k you can now buy second hand for about £2-2.5k. 

I have seen Blasers that were £6k new that now sell for £3.5-4K 

I have seen K guns that were £12k new, that now sell for £8k

my point is, ALL guns lose money. Who cares! Just buy the gun YOU want and shoot it! And if you're that worried about resell value, buy one of these "really cheap secondhand ones that no one seems to be able to get rid of"!

I had an axis and used it for 5 or so years putting thousands of cartridges through it with not a single problem. They are fantastically well made and shoot way above their price

Ive just got an axis rs12, and its lovely. Im already through a 1000 catridges with it, and not a single complaint so far and a lot of compliments about it

Ive just got an axis rs12, and its lovely. Im already through a 1000 catridges with it, and not a single complaint so far and a lot of compliments about it
Im with you on that one. Ive got one my self very east on the sholder to

Latest posts

Back