Express Power Gold

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic or fibre Dean. Have you tried both?

Antimony please

Cheers fella ;)

£195 / 1000 at Rakers at Southdown.. Told him he was taking the p***.
walked in there saw the prices walked out..i guess some people just don't notice how much business they loose by not being competitive or they just think people have no choice because they are there?

Thanks for that Dean.........

Southdown had a huge stock in yesterday. They've gotta shift some to even get close to the amount of empty Fiocchi's in the bins!

Keep posting your scores..........every little helps..........in your case.........lots :D

Southdown had a huge stock in yesterday. They've gotta shift some to even get close to the amount of empty Fiocchi's in the bins!

Keep posting your scores..........every little helps..........in your case.........lots :D
At £195 /1000 they will be there a long time. I'v seen them as low as £162. 

Funnily enough, the bins were full of Super Comp when I was going round, I don't see all that many of them used these days! And a lot of Power Gold but if the gun shop on site has loads in stock that will explain it.

I just got another 2,000 so I'll see how I get on with this lot ?

Super comps were my choice 20 years ago but at around £220 now, that's twenty five more than my beloved Pistons :wub:

Super comps were my choice 20 years ago but at around £220 now, that's twenty five more than my beloved Pistons :wub:
Great shell the Super comps with great patterns through my Mk38.  But as I can get Fiocchi F3 Pistons for £182/1000 and they break everything out there for me, I won't be changing anytime soon!

Where do you get your f3 pistons from at that money if you don't mind me asking?

thanks Andrew

um, I accept crimping is a factor not convinced high brass is anything but marketing.
All the best cartridges have very high silver brass Ian it is mandatory ! I have to say though that Clever T4's slip into the chamber so much nicer than a T2 or T3...also other shooters are intimidated when they see you theatrically shuck a T4 case into the bin after blitzing a target... if you miss you have to hold them a while and the surreptitiously slip them in the bin :)

All the best cartridges have very high silver brass Ian it is mandatory ! I have to say though that Clever T4's slip into the chamber so much nicer than a T2 or T3...also other shooters are intimidated when they see you theatrically shuck a T4 case into the bin after blitzing a target... if you miss you have to hold them a while and the surreptitiously slip them in the bin :)
ha, ??

Well i tried some and i have to say i love them in plastic didn't even notice the recoil at all compared to the pro ones i shot the day before so they are definitely smooth,trying the fibres this weekend and if they are good will be my new go to cartridge ;)

bought 500 a month or so ago and honestly I couldn't notice any difference between the power golds and the power blues

Well i tried some and i have to say i love them in plastic didn't even notice the recoil at all compared to the pro ones i shot the day before so they are definitely smooth,trying the fibres this weekend and if they are good will be my new go to cartridge ;)
Ive shot the fibre version really rate them smooth ,not dirty ,an impressive breaks at targets all ranges overall a good cartridge i think ??

Back