Eleys Olympics

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used Superbs for at least 10 years and shot a fair few VIP's and thousands of Olympics too, in all that time I have had half a dozen FTF's due to hard primers and that was out of what seemed a slab if not a box.
I had a few hard primers but was getting some light strikes due to a worn pin, oddly a friends semi had similar issues so I put it down to cart not the gun at first.

Heard today that Eley are revamping Olympics and going to call them something like Olympic Blues do not know if they are changing the specification!

Heard today that Eley are revamping Olympics and going to call them something like Olympic Blues do not know if they are changing the specification!
Makes sense along with "rebel" & "amber" Olympic shooters now use 24g soon to be 21g ???would make sense for you to be able to use Olympics at the Olympics or at least Olympic disciplines..... ???

My local gun shop have confirmed that eley are are indeed discontinuing the olympics. They're not very happy about it as they are their biggest seller by a large margin apparently?!

My local gun shop have confirmed that eley are are indeed discontinuing the olympics. They're not very happy about it as they are their biggest seller by a large margin apparently?!

Looks like I need to find a new cartridge.
And me......
It's a long string of things but running out of reasons to stay with the brand.

Strange decision, But the 1000 I have and won't shoot might become a rarity and go up in value! 

I'm extracting the urine By the way!

Never had any problems with Olympics,needed to buy some shells so thought i would try some Superbs as they were on offer and guess what.......

Misfire in the first box out of the slab. :bb:

I see JustCartidges have a special on Eley Olympics - £165/1000 - this week only.  They are in Oxfordshire - so you can collect, or pay for delivery.  Order 10,000 and they deliver free :)

shot eley for 23 years no problems, yes had a few miss fires, show me a cartridge that you dont have a few misfires  

Back