Ejector lube..

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like a lot of lube but prefer oil based and preferably none toxic......oh hang on, wrong forum
I believe you have to use a water based lube now for outboard motors - I know what forum you meant to be on!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you have to use a water based lube now for outboard motors - I know what forum you meant to be on!!!!!!!!!!
I still have my tender and Yamaha outboard....but no that wasn't it ?

711yFqduslL._SY355_.jpg

Talking of ejectors, would this do??

Coconut oil comes highly recommended!  Exceptional in a number of ways.  Even tastes good ............................................. so I'm told.

um, not convinced with that as surely its too much like sun cream. There are a few none toxic oil based products available with no taste at all,......for your ejectors of course.

just saying ?

i like chocolate body paint , goes on quick takes ages to lick off  and good for yiur ejectors

as long as its good for ejecting that's all that matters

um, not convinced with that as surely its too much like sun cream. There are a few none toxic oil based products available with no taste at all,......for your ejectors of course.

just saying ?
Not at all.  Pure coconut oil is quite something else again.

Latest posts

Back