Dubai Tournament

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Conversation: It is illegal to "harass" women - this includes unwanted conversation and prolonged stares or eye contact.

This is true. When I was out there a few weeks back there was an article in the Dubai paper about a guy who was dragged into court for simply saying hello to a women! Apparently she went straight to the nearest rozzer and claimed her personal space had been invaded.

True storey!!

As for the public displays of affection, how come Arab men are allowed to hold hands in public but men and women are not?? I saw loads of this going on in a shopping mall?? Most odd.

Oh and if you rent a car while you are there and have an accident;

if you hit or are hit by an Arab it is most definately your fault for simply being in his country.

If you hit or are hit by a European then you simply sort it out between you

and if you hit or are hit buy an imagrant worker then it is most definately his fault.

What ever you do, do not hit an Arab!!

Otherwise its a lovely place

DT

Where are people staying over there? Have looked at quite a few hotels and think we have provisionally booked the Ramee Rose, anyone else staying here?

One thing that's occurred to me is the question of cartridges, could there be a problem with GD, Mark Winser etc, having to shoot Gamebore as sponsored shooters ? Would their sponsors be prepared to allow their entry with different shells if a strict rule of same cartridge use is enforced ?

One thing that's occurred to me is the question of cartridges, could there be a problem with GD, Mark Winser etc, having to shoot Gamebore as sponsored shooters ? Would their sponsors be prepared to allow their entry with different shells if a strict rule of same cartridge use is enforced ?
That would depend on the contract of support they have I guess. Mark W is going.

Not sure about George I'd be amazed if he didn't go.

That would depend on the contract of support they have I guess.

Mark W is going.

Not sure about George I'd be amazed if he didn't go.
I hope their contracts allow for comps that insist on cartridges being provided by organisers.

It is not a problem in these circumstances. It happened in Beijing at the 2008 Olympics.....if i remember right...

Mind you after being in bed for 3 days with the lurgy....the world could be flat now for all i know....it is certainly spinning  i know that....

and

while i am on a grumpy roll ........

I have to say.......that there has been a whole lot of rubbish talked on several threads on here over the past 3 days......

just when a gal is feeling under the weather and stuck inside 4 walls with rubbish on the box.....and she turns to the forum for a bit of light reading.....,and what does she get.....?

What..?? I hear you ask......

A load of old cods whallop.......that is what.......

I have had to get up today because i was getting terminally BORED..,...!!!

Wellcome back Nic, while you are still in a devilish mood give us your opinion of what the joining of the Fitasc Federation is going to mean to this shoot and its future? :crazy:  

I like my Fitasc info from the horses mouth so when i feel better i will give JFP a call.

But one thing is sure and that is whether they are in or out of Fitasc.........no one tells an Arab prince what to do....and walks away with their balls intact. And Fitasc has not got enough money to take on any turf war here.

As for this shoot itself.....it is just BRILLIANT.....!!

I think it will be great.....a breath of fresh air.....I cannot wait to hear the feed back......

And if you remember....when i actually told you all about it ....on here....before it had been released.......they want to make next year's competition even more money....with a view to the third year being One Million prize pot.

Oh joy of joys...the old days are coming back..........................I just need to sell them Helice now.....then we really would have a competition....!!

Oh....by the way.....Can i suggest that this is not a country or a competition for anyone with a penchant for cheating or pushing the ref boundaries......so if you go.....then play by their rules whatever they are.....and wind your neck in on the moaning and groaning........they do things 'differently' out there.....they just lock up trouble and throw away the key......

..just saying...!

Last edited:
:fie:  Caw! there is a few I'd like to see locked up on here and the key thrown away! :crazy:  

the world could be flat now for all i know....

The world has certainly been more peaceful for the last three days that's for sure :spiteful:   truuuuuuuuue story...

Last edited by a moderator:
the world could be flat now for all i know....

The world has certainly been more peaceful for the last three days that's for sure :spiteful: truuuuuuuuue story...
You forgot 'dull'.....very dull.... :wink:

You forgot 'dull'.....very dull.... :wink:
As much as it pains me to admit Nicola its true like a dark cloud hanging over planet shootclay people spewing nonsense with impunity so on behalf of everyone (well actually just me I guess) we / I wish our virtual Headmistress a speedy recovery :spiteful:  (" Honest") 

Latest posts

Back