Dubai shooting help

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy think I've put the whole email in capitals will resend with just MAN in capitals as shown in your reply

Many thanks pete

Will did manage to get the emirates one right though

You know - having read THREE pages of problems on this I'm just so glad I'm staying in good old England and the money I save I'm going to spend on shooting here.

You lot should have this well sorted by now, you are all going soon.

From what I'v read it appears a shambles, dont like airports at the best of times but taking guns abroad, puts that into another dimension.

Good luck to you all.

FOUR pages NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to make sure the size of your attachments don't exceed 26MB.

Its a piece of piss.  Try applying for a shotgun permission to Australia.  Thats some PT. 

But then I did use Jo Baldwin at Travel Counsellors. No charge.....and outstanding service.  And I really do not say that lightly.

I have just spent over an hour trying to put Bingle Drive into my Sat. Nav. but it just will not have it ???
It's just next door to Yahoo Crescent, Microsoft Boulevard and Ask Jeeves Road (although that one is a dead end). 

You know - having read THREE pages of problems on this I'm just so glad I'm staying in good old England and the money I save I'm going to spend on shooting here.

You lot should have this well sorted by now, you are all going soon.

From what I'v read it appears a shambles, dont like airports at the best of times but taking guns abroad, puts that into another dimension.

Good luck to you all.

FOUR pages NOW.
Stay here then Pal. Enjoy the sun......

:fie:  Nah! you will still be heartbroken over your scores, sobbing, contempating suicide, bitching etc., :crazy:

Anyone up for the snow skiing of the off day??
Good set up in one of the Mal's I believe.
No I'm taking Lainy up the tower................
Burg Khalifa!
I'm too chicken to go up the Burg Khalifa - I've no head for heights. Went up one of the twin towers and I can still get nauseous thinking about it.

Definitely up for the skiing though

Anyone any advice with glasses ie colour of lenses.

I only go shooting to our local grounds and Dubai is way too much of an ask for me, but what the hell going for the experience

Lense colour is very personal. I didn't actually go that dark, which I expected to. Just used a mid brown lense and was perfectly happy. Bring a few and experiment!

Went up one of the twin towers and I can still get nauseous thinking about it.
Yeah, I too get nauseous when I think about the Twin Towers. Did the lifts smell of almonds while you were there...?

Just seen they put a post on Facebook asking people to forward hotel reservation info. Has anyone done this, would they not just email us asking if they needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back