Dubai shooting help

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the form last year - certainly when I checked in, they knew I was with the gun. I think it's so the pilot knows in advance as I understand (but may be wrong) that he/she has to approve the carrying of the guns.

I recall it was a matter of filling out form and scanning passport, shotgun licence and invite letter. Last year, I dif need to chase them to get the confirmation that they had everything they needed and for the email confirmation back that it was all acknowledged and ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hells teeth. Been trying to obtain the necessary form from Emirates at their Birmingham office and its like trying to pull teeth!! Four phone calls so far and still not got one. It would seem like they have never carried a shotgun before.

And relax

DT

Might be worth posting here for anyone searching for them? 

Would any of you be interested in filming bits and bobs on your smart phones and sending me the footage by Dropbox or bingle Drive?

Ben, I would be more specific as to your request, or you may have some footage that you may not have been hoping for!

Yes, shooting videos only please. Sara has got the explicit stuff covered! ;)

or bingle Drive, everyone with a gmail account has that.

I have just spent over an hour trying to put Bingle Drive into my Sat. Nav. but it just will not have it ???

I forgot this site changes the word G.OO.GLE to Bingle

Sent off two emails yesterday

With the gun form for flying with emirates

With invitation letter passport shotgun certificate

One sent to man business services .co.uk

One sent to Emirates

As yet not recieved a conformation from either

Did everybody else get a conformation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back