Cyprus GP

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is something wrong with the number you shared. The number below belongs to Giannos, Procopis son so essentially the guy that runs the business 003579961771. Just to be clear I m not affiliated with any of these guys. Giannos just happens to live next to my house that is why I offered to get you some boxes instead of driving to the factory :)

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

There is something wrong with the number you shared. The number below belongs to Giannos, Procopis son so essentially the guy that runs the business 003579961771. Just to be clear I m not affiliated with any of these guys. Giannos just happens to live next to my house that is why I offered to get you some boxes instead of driving to the factory :) Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
That number 003579961771 is a mobile , why dont you get some cartridges from Giannos at cheap factory prices and meet up with Sendug at Mr D Lordos Hotel, or take him to the factory where he can buy his own cheap.  I am sure Sendug would thank you.   :good:

Correct yes. 99,97 is a mobile 22,24 etc are landlines. On the one you posted there is a digit missing. It should be city code and 6 numbers

I would love to do that if i get the chance. Just pm me and i will see what i can do. Only limitation is that i m based in nicosia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Correct yes. 99,97 is a mobile 22,24 etc are landlines. On the one you posted there is a digit missing. It should be city code and 6 numbers I would love to do that if i get the chance. Just pm me and i will see what i can do. Only limitation is that i m based in nicosia Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Number must be then 00357 245309        24 is for Larnaca = "is that correct"

Number must be then 00357 245309        24 is for Larnaca = "is that correct"
Almost :) The number is 00357-24-530309. yes 24 is for Larnaca but afterwards you need to have 6 digits. For other info http://www.olympia.com.cy/Code/Sporting.asp the website is old though. Personally I shoot Victory they kick a bit more but I get them from the range

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely weather today around 20 degrees sunny ;) i m sure next week will be fantastic. Many teams have already arrived and started practice

I was there too but came a bit late around 14:00. O am working tomorrow so not sure what time i will escape.

Back