CPSA Website

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a Big improvement, I wonder if we will see live scores at majors etc. This would be great to let people follow the events. 

It would be better if i didn't click links that take you nowhere but Page not found 404 errors and then take you back to the main page also preferred the old fixtures list rather than the new one which seams to have less information spread out over more space.

Well the grounds still have to send the score in. They can delay that as much as they like, lazy sods.. I gather one or two have had issues (possibly their own) in getting the new system to work. 
No longer displays number of entrants at a shoot.

The Championship booking part worked just fine on thursday night.

Can anyone find the ‘Board Meeting Summaries’ section because I can’t.

My personal page still doesn’t work properly, you can’t change the discipline to see average or ranking for that matter.  I have told them.  Does anyone else haVe that problem?

Can anyone find the ‘Board Meeting Summaries’ section because I can’t.
Hover your mouse pointer over membership, drop down box will appear, click on downloads. October 2017 is there, but not the December 2017 one as yet.

So, the website has had a few months to bed in and seems to now work reasonably. It does look a lot better than the old one I must say.

But the event search facility is dire, appalling.

Problem 1: The data is 'dirty' and needs cleaning. Do a search for registered shoots and you still get results that have practice shoots on.

Problem 2: Search by county, Wales gets no hits but search by postcode in Wales and a stream of them are returned.

Problem 3: Aren't we past having data presented in tables? Why not put stuff up on a map?

I know the CPSA refuses any help from its members but surely they could employ an agency with some nonce!

So, the website has had a few months to bed in and seems to now work reasonably. It does look a lot better than the old one I must say.

But the event search facility is dire, appalling.

Problem 1: The data is 'dirty' and needs cleaning. Do a search for registered shoots and you still get results that have practice shoots on.

Problem 2: Search by county, Wales gets no hits but search by postcode in Wales and a stream of them are returned.

Problem 3: Aren't we past having data presented in tables? Why not put stuff up on a map?

I know the CPSA refuses any help from its members but surely they could employ an agency with some nonce!
Not sure how sex offenders are going to help.....do they teach them high level IT inside? 🙄

Back