CPSA Website

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not been on yet but when I do , I do not want to see my average unless I go and specifically look for it. Only want to know  at the end of period . Don't like chasing the numbers . Messes with my tiny brain.

Jasper.

I don’t seem to exist on the website, it says no member found.  Funny that with the amount I shoot ??

I cant login on my home computer, but am already logged in on my phone,my averages cannot be found but my scores can, on my phone that is, Brave move this, in a fortnight it will need to be working bang on as its going to get busy

First impressions, bloody awful but i’ll give it time. Perhaps it’ll get better with use once the flaws are ironed out.

As a software engineer it makes me shudder that a release with blatant defects is deployed to live.  It offends what us nerds strive for :)

I see great improvements when i looked just now, with scores and averages, although looks like some stuff is not working, obviously being worked on

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to work fine for me - not sure I would have released a site quite that way, but what do I know. 

I think it looks good, tried it on my phone last night and can't see what the problem is, nice responsive design for use on small screen devices. Have just tried via my PC and liked it.

I'm still finding issues with the Events search, maybe someone else can try. I put my postcode in and asked for Sport Trap, Registered and it returned one page of results for my closest ground non of which were sport trap. If I change to Region it works much better. 

I still struggle to understand why you can't choose multiple regions, the old site was restrictive and as my local grounds were in two different areas searching was a pain. 

Must say it has a look of the MyClayShootingRecord website, maybe just the colours 

Looks like an improvement on the old version, navigating new sites is always confusing and tedious to start with but early signs are good as far as I can see. 

12 hours ago, DavidJ said:
Must say it has a look of the MyClayShootingRecord website, maybe just the colours 

Most websites are designed with colours that are 'on trend' - its no surprise to me that the CPSA one is 'on trend' with a site from three years ago. 

Site functionality is mostly good - I agree with Hamster, most people don't like radical change in a site they visit regularly. 

I can now login, but i have no averages, still not keen on all the scrolling, if i click for scores i expect the box to enter number or name to be on screen not to have to scroll to find it, the boxes of other info on the pages are oversize. The contact button triggers outlook, no one in this house uses that.

Can’t believe that anyone would release a product that has faults like this, cant see browning letting a gun on the market that only fire one barrel or ford releasing a car with some gears not working. But this is the CPSA so they make their own rules, would like to know what spec they gave to the web developer and how much the cost was but again they would never tell the members that.

Back