CPSA Website

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is good stuff coming, such as the facility to enter all your favourite grounds for bespoke fixtures search. This site will be good, but it’s being worked on.

Just had a search and it looks like Kent has no Registered sporting shoots all year..

Any other counties with no registered shoots?

East Sussex. There are never any Registered shoots in East Sussex, but because the CPSA lump both E and W Sussex together you wouldn't know it from the website. Bit sh*te for those of us that live in very east East Sussex close to the Kent border. Nearest Reg Sporting shoot is Horne.

would be good if Willow Farm started doing some....

Last edited by a moderator:
would be good if Willow Farm started doing some....
It would, but I'm fairly sure that Trevor isn't at all interested.  Shame really, as Beth and Paul put on some really good targets and they have space to manage 12 stands if they make use of the two skeet areas.

Really don't need their course adverts and random rubbish offers for Stena line on my page when i log in!
I've never understood the logic of the CPSA site having ads.  They can't make a huge amount out of them (trust me - its pennies) - and we already pay a subscription which must far outweigh the profit from the ads.  

I've never understood the logic of the CPSA site having ads.  They can't make a huge amount out of them (trust me - its pennies) - and we already pay a subscription which must far outweigh the profit from the ads.  
Greedy gits who are obsessed with keeping a massive amount of cash in the bank,will be interesting to see how much it has grown by this year.

NF saving up for his golden handshake....personally i think he deserves 2 fingers!

Looking at the adverts I’m seeing a lot of them are from the companies that offer ‘members discounts’ which is part of the membership. Could well be part of the commercials for that arrangement. 

Looking at the adverts I’m seeing a lot of them are from the companies that offer ‘members discounts’ which is part of the membership. Could well be part of the commercials for that arrangement. 
That's a good point - because I rarely look at those companies, I don't know about the discounts, but I assume that would be a part of the deal

These companies are the same all over different things offering a discount on overpriced goods and services,you can usually get better deals elsewhere.

I get most of this crap through the post...in fact the Vision Express one for instance i get 2 vouchers..one for me and one for a relation/friend.

Merlin group you can go for about a 1/3 the price with tesco vouchers

If they were actually of anything to do with shooting or worthwhile it would be fine but they aren't just another way of the CPSA adding to their coffers and not bothering what we think!

And i keep getting this......persistently

Sorry, there was a problem processing your request. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Had an issue logging in to the members area today to book my place at the British open.

1 phone call to Stuart at HQ and was all sorted out in less than 5 minutes.

Stuart is a good bloke. It must frustrate him reading all the crap on this site.

Should wake up first  :oops:

Used to work for a garage chain and use the bosses 2.9 scorpio to go between depots to collect parts,between the staff we had a competition running to see who could get the lowest mpg i won with 3.4....don't think he ever found out  :angel:
We did the salad with a prius. Midlands to Newcastle at just over 28mpg. They are a lousy car to  drive.

Most websites are designed with colours that are 'on trend' - its no surprise to me that the CPSA one is 'on trend' with a site from three years ago. 

Site functionality is mostly good - I agree with Hamster, most people don't like radical change in a site they visit regularly. 
mmmm just wish your site would accept my password ,   I have to change it every time ?  probably fault my end  I'm poor on computers .    :unsure:

I’m now seeing scores up 15 mins after grounds send them in, eg EJC today’s shoot was there early this evening. That’s progress. 

I’m now seeing scores up 15 mins after grounds send them in, eg EJC today’s shoot was there early this evening. That’s progress. 
That was nicw on sunday evening, not same for all grounds, some were still tuesday.

That was nicw on sunday evening, not same for all grounds, some were still tuesday.
Well the grounds still have to send the score in. They can delay that as much as they like, lazy sods.. I gather one or two have had issues (possibly their own) in getting the new system to work. 

Back