Clay Shooting Magazine

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And that's the trick that some of these reviewers have forgotten or sold out on... Once you show bias, you lose credibility.

Purely as an example, I enjoy Lloyd's videos but even then it must be tricky for him to review anything completely objectively cos he can only see it through his eyes and with his frame body. No offence to Lloyd, but he's hardly Bonnie Langford, so would be tricky for him to visualise how a gun might feel to someone more slight. Still, does a very good job of trying to cover how it might be so fair play to him. 
I enjoy Lloyds gun review videos too, but have I missed something somewhere along the line?- he seems to have changed his own gun from a Browning, to a Beretta, then to a Blaser, to a Perazzi, and to a Krieghoff, all within a year or two?? These changes happened but I don’t recall any explanations as to what prompted him to do them? I’m not criticising his presentation or choices of gun, just an observation.  Is this correct or am I mistaken and having a mature life moment?? 🤔🤔🤔

he seems to have changed his own gun from a Browning, to a Beretta, then to a Blaser, to a Perazzi, and to a Krieghoff, all within a year or two?? These changes happened but I don’t recall any explanations as to what prompted him to do them?
doesn't everyone?

I enjoy Lloyds gun review videos too, but have I missed something somewhere along the line?- he seems to have changed his own gun from a Browning, to a Beretta, then to a Blaser, to a Perazzi, and to a Krieghoff, all within a year or two?? These changes happened but I don’t recall any explanations as to what prompted him to do them? I’m not criticising his presentation or choices of gun, just an observation.  Is this correct or am I mistaken and having a mature life moment?? 🤔🤔🤔
Think he is currently with a (there is You Tube content of a factory visit) built to order Perazzi Hi-Tech which if you go that route is usually your keeper. Am suere that previous to that a K80 Supersport which on that guns review video he says he's had it for a while? Would imagine having access to the stock at Bywell the chap really is spoilt for choice off the racks there. As for gun changing, think we all do that, even Ive gone / chopped / changed through a 686S, 687, 682 Gold E, DT10, MK38 now a MX2000S and even now / still a few shiny guns do get a more than sideways glance.

I too have lost count of the number of guns I have owned during the last twenty or so years, the reasons for my buying most of them remain as bizarre and incomprehensible as my reasons for selling them!!!!! The only single conclusion I have come to is that I do not like semi-autos!

Back