Cheap v Expensive

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful when walking with them on, its strange getting used to them, steps are a pain in the butt.

I was struggling on Sunday at Beverley when scoring and reffing, it was look through specs at target, then over them to see the card to mark it, getting to the stage need them on to eat my tea.......

Well we will see ( no pun intended ) I take it you wear them I did not know :angel:

Used prescription for distance for over ten years, always had specs as left eye been goosed since tiny, now need close up specs for reading etc, so just have a few pairs of the cheap as chips ones, seem to kill them by leaving them on the belt sander and turning it on....

Probably ready for a new prescription... :(

On the down sideI could meet up with IPS and see him in 20-20 vision.............that's scary 

you need to remember they will appear 8 feet nearer than they are.............. :angel: ........Honest....
I thought you was trying to wind me up on that one ..........sorry

Would like to go and see Ed Lyons to see what he says, will need to sell some more stocks first....

Yes, Andy, I could see the targets I missed clearly 22-22 I missed one due to holding the trigger ( again ) I am waiting for the scores to come up I do not think I was far off :angel:

ye grumpy old git ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back