Cesar Guerini - Would you?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had a good look at the cg web site and I have to say they look very nice and a lot of gun for the money.

I feel a new gun coming on I would like to try a high rib again and chop the std dt10 ...yes I know I said I would never have a high rib or an adj comb or a multi again but what the heck.

anyway how does the adj stuff work ie rib, stock etc anyone shot one of the high rib succesfully at trap. How do they handle compared to a beretta. Who in tthe north has full stock.

ps

dont tell les, paul120 or 40up
Not at Trap, but have used a few High Rib guns now and my next gun will have a High rib.

I saw one of these being used, thought you might like it on account of its "fancy pants" look.

Maxum AT, trap gun.

121220144329410-5.jpg

I'm on my second one and love it. Not a problem with either of them. They shoot well, look good and are priced well. In my opinion they shoot and handle very similar to Berettas which is no surprise.

Branthwaites have a lot in and they are good to deal with.

Mine is a medium high rib (Ascent) and although I am a sporting shooter I do a bit of ABT and DTL now and again. It does well and any misses are always me not the gun!!!

Maybe a bit blinkered, but if for some reason I had to replace it, I would just go and buy the same gun again.

Not at Trap, but have used a few High Rib guns now and my next gun will have a High rib.

I saw one of these being used, thought you might like it on account of its "fancy pants" look.

Maxum AT, trap gun.

121220144329410-5.jpg
Looks like a pimped bentonsoli to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Have had a good look at the cg web site and I have to say they look very nice and a lot of gun for the money.

I feel a new gun coming on I would like to try a high rib again and chop the std dt10 ...yes I know I said I would never have a high rib or an adj comb or a multi again but what the heck.

anyway how does the adj stuff work ie rib, stock etc anyone shot one of the high rib succesfully at trap. How do they handle compared to a beretta. Who in tthe north has full stock.

ps

dont tell les, paul120 or 40up
Ian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!  You will drive yourself mad fiddling with all them bits, your shooting will suffer and you will be on a bottle of scotch and a box of valium a day!!! I tried that adjustable stock lark last year as you know, had to give it up after about six months, never did settle down with the thing. Not only that.....the adjustable gun did not seem to have the same handling qualities or balance that the non adjustable has. If you really must get another gun, just get another "fixed everything" gun, maybe trade the standard 10 in for an 11 or something.

Les

normal service has now resumed but I still can't shoot that pesky 10 it will have to go.

paul

692 x would be interesting when there out.

Hopefully got one coming soon having shot a few and wifey has got a summit impact now really nice to shoot, despite the die hards thinking they are a flash in the pan I have to admit some very good sporting shooters have switched over, just set it up for sporting or trap and leave well alone.

After shooting the good wifes before she had it altered going back to my miroku it felt like a bit of 4 by 2 :fie:   going to start shooting some trap soon so hopefully will suit both that and sporting :spiteful:

Last edited by a moderator:
The new Invictus has been launched at the Shot Show in Vegas and will be available to see in the flesh at the Shooting Show. This is a gun "that never wears out" and has been designed using some very clever thinking.......

In the meantime here are a few taster pics....

(images are copyrighted)http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-392-0-50309500-1390484423.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-392-0-95538800-1390484508.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-392-0-14258000-1390484547.jpg

Attachments

• INVICTUS-action-closeupb.jpg
    INVICTUS-action-closeupb.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • INVICTUS-full-profile-rightb.jpg
    INVICTUS-full-profile-rightb.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • INVICTUS-openb.jpg
    INVICTUS-openb.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
and for the shooter that wants something a little "prettier...." though this engraving pattern is currently only http://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-392-0-91578400-1390485753.jpghttp://www.shootclayforum.com/uploads/monthly_01_2014/post-392-0-91753100-1390485779.jpgon offer for "Ellipse Curve" game guns....

(images copyrighted)

Attachments

• Ellipse-Curve-Bottomb.jpg
    Ellipse-Curve-Bottomb.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Ellipse-Curve-Openb.jpg
    Ellipse-Curve-Openb.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 0
simples.....the parts that wear over time can be replaced in the comfort of your own home in less than 15 minutes with an allen key...... the bits in red and luminous green are the items that are removeable. Even after a million rounds there would be no reason why the gun should be floppy or off the face....

post-392-0-95503000-1390488647.jpg

Attachments

• invict interior.jpg
    invict interior.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 0
simples.....the parts that wear over time can be replaced in the comfort of your own home in less than 15 minutes with an allen key...... the bits in red and luminous green are the items that are removeable. Even after a million rounds there would be no reason why the gun should be floppy or off the face....
Seems pretty clever.

Obviously there are a lot of high frequency shooters on this forum, who will no doubt see potential value in this innovation. But the forum may possibly not be the best indicator of the veiws of the wider/general shooting fraternity. 

I say that because (and of course I don't know) I'd guess there are more "casual" shooters in the UK than there are "serious competition" guys and gals that seem to be prevalent here (?)

So, as a low frequency shooter whose gun will most likely last 30 years at least,  I can't help wondering if people will pay a premium (if indeed there is one?) or see any meaningful value for this?

Just a thought..... ?

Shooters tend to like to have a change so they won't all be kept forever.

If the guns become everlasting they are going to cut their nose off to spite their face.

Who will want to buy a new one apart from those that have to change when its due for a clean :lol:

You can make a Beretta or Blaser new just by changing a few bits and people still buy new guns.

I am not liking the idea of an everlasting gun, how would you justify buying a new one.

Latest posts

Back