Broken clay hits full target

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
   Evo,  depends on if it is a `sim` pair or on report.
​a bit of brain fade,,, what a dumb question, I realize it might well be witchcraft to have an on report break a second target  !

on sunday I had an overhead tower normal, and on report incomer, missed the overhead ,and hit both on 2nd barrel ! a fluke, but `kill-kill`  last of 5 pairs,,,,, I think it influenced my comment ! ? sorry about that, Evoracer,,

the wisdom of `proof` reading what you print?

​on sunday I had an overhead tower normal, and on report incomer, missed the overhead ,and hit both on 2nd barrel ! a fluke, but `kill-kill`  last of 5 pairs,,,,,

Wish I'd seen that.  I've no idea how you hit both on that pair, I wouldn't have thought it possible!  I couldn't hit both if I took the overhead first, incomer second.  I swopped round, took the incomer as early as possible and then still had time on the overhead before it had dropped too much.

At the last EJC reg I hit a sim pair with one shot from up the steps. Quartering away and rising incomer, 30 yards apart but lined up nicely.

At the last EJC reg I hit a sim pair with one shot from up the steps. Quartering away and rising incomer, 30 yards apart but lined up nicely.
​Same stand ref called pair killed for one of our party as he was lining up to shoot at the second bird followed by: that's the third time that's happened today. I didn't personally think the report bird had been chipped but he barrelled and hit it anyway.

​Same stand ref called pair killed for one of our party as he was lining up to shoot at the second bird followed by: that's the third time that's happened today. I didn't personally think the report bird had been chipped but he barrelled and hit it anyway.
​Hang on a minute. Are we still talking about the 'same stand' at EJC? Will said it was a SIM pair? Did you mean the 'second bird' rather than the 'report bird'?

Just like to be clear on these things :)

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
​Hang on a minute. Are we still talking about the 'same stand' at EJC? Will said it was a SIM pair? Did you mean the 'second bird' rather than the 'report bird'?

Just like to be clear on these things :)

DT
​Yes sim pair up the platform, going away had to be shot first which apparently crossed paths with the other bird early on in its flight. 

Latest posts

Back