Beretta World 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berettabowen

Hi

Does anyone know the dates of this year's Beretta World please-I can't see any mention on GMK's website

Thanks

Cheers Clive

According to the CPSA website it is 5-7 July (subject to confirmation).

Just confirmed with GMK - Beretta World is indeed 5-7th of July

And for those interested - the Benelli Sp'Auto will be from 19th May.

They are just finalising details - will share the press release due next week.

new venue holywell est 15 mins from meon springs fibre wads only
In my limited experience (personal and of hearsay), it seems to me that 'virgin' ground rarely produces a great event. Established grounds have developed all the problems out, such as where the sun is, where it gets boggy, where the wind causes problems, where the traps cause problems during refill etc. Hard areas are down for standing and so on.
Also established grounds allow plas wads usually. Fibre really pisses the hoards off..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just waiting for the "Beretta DT11's are 11 bore and don't shoot fiber wads" pish...

sorry - finger trouble :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holywell estate

I knew them white gold originals fibre wad i have would come in handy at some stage.

£55 entry get booked on online now.

Quick question about etiquette at the Beretta worlds, is it acceptable for me to share my Beretta with my mate for shooting (as he is Browning owner) or is that a big no no? 

Quick question about etiquette at the Beretta worlds, is it acceptable for me to share my Beretta with my mate for shooting (as he is Browning owner) or is that a big no no? 
I've seen guys sharing a single gun when I've shot there, can't see it being a problem .

Latest posts

Back