Beretta World 2023

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Not for I but has anyone shot it? if so could you answer a q on how they are classifying entries, a few names I know have, yet from current CPSA period I’m seeing AAs in B, As in AA and Bs in A? Not that any are placed currently in prize list mind so no melt downs on horizon with these, but these are just the people I know?

Not for I but has anyone shot it? if so could you answer a q on how they are classifying entries, a few names I know have, yet from current CPSA period I’m seeing AAs in B, As in AA and Bs in A? Not that any are placed currently in prize list mind so no melt downs on horizon with these, but these are just the people I know?

Its run on cpsa classes.
Is it registered?. If so can't see how they can get it wrong. Just put it in the computer and hey presto.

If its not registered then folk will say anything.

Please note that according to said beretta world rules, the onus is on the competitor to ensure they are in the correct class .(not the organiser 🤐)

Also note that the addition of an unclassified class muddies the waters further.

Was any prize fund actually published this year? As they they seem to have forgot last year. 🤣
Jasper

Sian shot very well, 2nd in ladies 👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you Donna. I did considering Dora decided to double discharge a couple of times four stands before the end and the last stand. Made be a bit jittery as you are just waiting for it to happen again! Also joint fourth in class. Good course and a long hot day. Shot it with Tash which always makes me happy

That I’m afraid is just plain cheating and they should be named and shamed. It’s the shooters responsibility to make sure they are in the correct class I bet they would be correcting a mistake if they were put into AA instead of B

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back