Bank Holiday Shooting in Hants, Berks, Surrey, Sussex?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dpark516

Anyone got any recommendations of where to shoot on Bank Holiday Monday (27th May), looking to go to Berkshire, Hampshire Surrey or Sussex.

Thanks in advance

Hampshire Sporting at Wylye Monday...
Thanks Radrac, Wyle is (very) good for me as I live in Salisbury but not too good for buddy I'm shooting with who lives in London (near Dartford) so was looking for somewhere in between us both either in Hampshire, Surrey or Sussex (unless I can persuade him to drive to Wyle :nyam:  )  

Hi Apox

We have the S E England 100reg sporting and G L sportrap on Sunday and Monday at Southdown Gun Club.

Shaun P
Southdown is looking like a good option, I quickly checked southdowns website prior to posting on here and saw the opening times for the normal weeks so assumed you were closed. Do I need to pre-book or can we just turn up?

Cheers 

Hi Apox

We always have a shoot Bank Holiday Monday ,you start shooting at 9.30 ,last entries at 3.30 .If you want to shoot sportrap let me now as we get busy so I can book you in .Sporting you can just turn up and shoot as you want to .

If you see me ,I will be the one on a quad with a harressed look ,please say hello as its good to put a face to the name.

Shaun P

Latest posts

Back