any good places to buy gun cabinets

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve75

hi all, i sent off for my certificate a couple of months ago so a good wait still i know but i am thinking of getting my cabinet sorted in place for when they do get round to my visit. is there anything in particular i need to look out for when i buy and is there a good (cheap) site to get it from. i will be getting a 5 gun case to futureproof my addiction but i would like to save what i can for things to go inside

hi all, i sent off for my certificate a couple of months ago so a good wait still i know but i am thinking of getting my cabinet sorted in place for when they do get round to my visit. is there anything in particular i need to look out for when i buy and is there a good (cheap) site to get it from. i will be getting a 5 gun case to futureproof my addiction but i would like to save what i can for things to go inside
got mine on amazon. Decent enough. Think I paid £70 for a 3 gun cabinet.

anything you need to look out for that the police would expect it to have i.e. testing codes. i understand the fixing requirements and that's not going to be a problem

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum......if your in my area a cardboard box will do, due to the lack of knowledge of the person that did my  last inspection. only requirements that i know is 16 gauge steel with two five lever locks, there all built to the same spec as i know of.

Get the biggest you can fit in. Are you likely to go for your FAC ? If so a deep cabinet that'll hold 7-9 scoped rifles would be worth considering. 

were are you I have a five gun cabinet going cheap

Have a look on Gumtree there are loads of second hand ones. just brought a good 5 gun cabinet for £75.

my one is £40 ?

its silver, slight scratch on door.

can be collected in Lancashire or I could meet somewhere north west ish.

I bought a fancy new bigger one hence its now surplus.

oh noooo i was in lancashire at the weekend and i would have had it.  how far are you from clitheroe. 

i live a 3hr drive from there but someone i know is driving down this way friday

Last edited by a moderator:
steve

there good price that hoplite has posted. If i am honest They look a lot nicer than the one I have which is a bit basic by comparison.

Latest posts

Back