any about

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chauvinistic males on here .........typical of most people i know from up north straight to the point!!  :eek:  

Think you will find the truth is Nicola stood up for herself rather then dished it out sadly there are some chauvinistic males on here that couldn't accept she has forgotten more about the sport then some know  whilst she said it how it was it is typical of most people i know from up north straight to the point!! 

I know Nicola well and consider her a good friend kind and generous and passionate about shooting . Let us all remember the time and effort she made last year raising money for the disabled shooters what an amazing achievment. Nicola has been what i consider one of the foundation blocks of this great forum and i for one will miss her contribution.

If you spot her about when shooting go and have a chat you may be suprised how your opinions will change.
I agree with you. But as I said if you dish it out you should be able to take it. You have to agree she did her fair share of dishing it out.

I read the last post which I did not post / comment on as I thought most of it to be wrong and quite insulting by those posting, some of it positively childish. This site is supposed to be a bit of light hearted fun with lots of useful stuff thrown in. I felt like chucking it in myself.

That does not make her on any one else a bad person. Nor did I suggest that, so suggesting that, I think is unfair as you don't know me.

I personally don't get offended easily but some on here do.

I don't :)

I don't care enough to be offended :)

Dear deer shooter, you have no idea about the contributions Tinkerbell has made to the sport especially something that should be close to your heart like the disabled shooters! Everyone is entitled to their opinion however you sir are outrageously wrong !

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Deershooter - I am suprised by your attitude about someone that has done a huge amount of work for this sport! She has raised a tremendous amount of money for the disabled shooters and this is the attitude and the comments she receives behind her back! Shame on you! She supports so many people, offers advice, raises money, and there is many more things that she does that people don't see. I know she has opinions but then don't we all, hats off to Someone that has the balls to say t how it is! She also protects those that can't say what they want! Did she not help you in any way by raising money to support your causes ?

Thanks Dr.lecter. Haven't shot there for years, nothing changed it still is as awesome as I remembered. It's back on the radar to go again just have to get up earlier . 

it was a sad day when tinks left.

i do,nt know her personally and have never met her

but her posts always made me smile, i,ll buy her a drink if i bump into her

Dr L - back to your original post, have you got 1 yet  :banghead:

no not yet , im dithering  , im back at work  then shooting the Essex Friday  , after that I will start to search in earnest !       unless I pop a  190 in  then I will keep my browning half/half  ,  :eek:  

There was 1 in Clay Shooting Magazine a couple of months ago for £1750 - in Lincolnshire. 

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/3rdParty/Continental/Detail.php?NewGunID=140530142801001

Back