any about

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know where I can buy new or s/h miroku mk38 30" or 32" trap with adj comb new would be best but must be original choking , don't seem many about in lincs area . I assume they still make em ? the original adj comb were grade 1 only . cheers .
I think I will take up golf ,no running ,no skating ,no football ,no cricket ,no swimming ,no
Then you can change your clubs

Or change your shoes

Or change your skates

Or change your balls

Or change your bat

Then again you could change your trunks

Why not just learn to shoot what you have or pack up because as soon as you have a trap gun you want a sporter you don't use a cricket bat for golf so just shoot sporting with a sporter keep the trap gun for trap !

Rant over

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I will take up golf ,no running ,no skating ,no football ,no cricket ,no swimming ,no

Then you can change your clubs

Or change your shoes

Or change your skates

Or change your balls

Or change your bat

Then again you could change your trunks

Why not just learn to shoot what you have or pack up because as soon as you have a trap gun you want a sporter you don't use a cricket bat for golf so just shoot sporting with a sporter keep the trap gun for trap !

Rant over
Thats a load of bollocks if ever i have seen a more  stupid post !

The above two posts were posted by two people with differing opinions.

A forum is a vehicle for people to express their opinions , right or wrong!

So, what exactly is a Sporter, a Trap Gun, a Game gun, a Skeet gun?

I have seen all of the above doing either of the above , so who is right and who is wrong?

Is it so wrong to shoot a sporting clay target with a tightly choked , high combed gun?????

We are all so very different and therefore may need differing specifications.

But isn't that his choice? To buy what he wants when he wants? Unhindered?

Unless it's your money he's spending?

Phil

I think Dr lecter and Deershooter are friends therefor a little Micky taking is allowed. Well by my rules anyway.

hopefully not.

funny she not posting !

Tinker has withdrawn from the forum
Don't blame her either after putting up with the constant baiting she recieved from a few immature guys on here.. love her or loath her it is a sad loss .. :fie:

ah  I wondered where she was , well I like her  she is  articulate and witty  and a shooter , we must campaign for her return , what upset her ?   this forum is better with her aboard .  ! 

She had her reasons but it's not for me to air them.

If you dish it out you should be able to take it.
Think you will find the truth is Nicola stood up for herself rather then dished it out sadly there are some chauvinistic males on here that couldn't accept she has forgotten more about the sport then some know  whilst she said it how it was it is typical of most people i know from up north straight to the point!! 

I know Nicola well and consider her a good friend kind and generous and passionate about shooting . Let us all remember the time and effort she made last year raising money for the disabled shooters what an amazing achievment. Nicola has been what i consider one of the foundation blocks of this great forum and i for one will miss her contribution.

If you spot her about when shooting go and have a chat you may be suprised how your opinions will change. 

Back