2014 plans...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with all these goals and top coaching skills we will soon have to make the shoots more challenging !!!!!!!!!

but dont worry not just yet 

with all these goals and top coaching skills we will soon have to make the shoots more challenging !!!!!!!!!

but dont worry not just yet 

Like the wind effected 60 yd incommers that never came in today....... !!!

to enjoy shooting as much next year as I did this year.i care not one jot about A B or C class I just enjoy it.

Seeing as I cannot hit a barn door (unless it is going away) I am going to work out WHERE I am missing, then user that to work out WHY I am missing, then crucially HOW to stop missing.  Then I shall put it all into practice and be brilliant.  Failing that I shall just keep shooting thin air and inhaling the fumes with a grin on my face.

Seeing as I cannot hit a barn door (unless it is going away) I am going to work out WHERE I am missing, then user that to work out WHY I am missing, then crucially HOW to stop missing.  Then I shall put it all into practice and be brilliant.  Failing that I shall just keep shooting thin air and inhaling the fumes with a grin on my face.
Look.......if you can hit things that are going away, sell that 525, get a trap gun and take up trap shooting.......you know it makes sense!

What I would like to achieve in 2014

World Domination

Minimum 50 Million win on the Euro Millions

have "encounters" with several top female models

Marry Holly Willoughby and have Michelle Keegan as my bit on the side

Take a month off shooting to get better

Win a world Championship

How am I going to achieve these

World Domination - The plans are top secret

EuroMillions Win - Start actually playing the Euro Millions

Encounters: - Start hanging around the top models houses, one glimpse and I am positive they will be hooked by me! (Ensuring that

Marriage - Again, it will just happen

Month off - isnt t hat what people get advised to do??

World Champ -  Couple ways, Break into Digweeds house, and scratch my name on the trophy therefore I will be the winner, or pay Digweed enough to put my name on his scorecard!  :) :) :)

What I would like to achieve in 2014

World Domination

Minimum 50 Million win on the Euro Millions

have "encounters" with several top female models

Marry Holly Willoughby and have Michelle Keegan as my bit on the side

Take a month off shooting to get better

Win a world Championship

How am I going to achieve these

World Domination - The plans are top secret

EuroMillions Win - Start actually playing the Euro Millions

Encounters: - Start hanging around the top models houses, one glimpse and I am positive they will be hooked by me! (Ensuring that

Marriage - Again, it will just happen

Month off - isnt t hat what people get advised to do??

World Champ -  Couple ways, Break into Digweeds house, and scratch my name on the trophy therefore I will be the winner, or pay Digweed enough to put my name on his scorecard!  :) :) :)
Listen.....you shoot a Miroku........so anything is possible!!! :biggrin:  !

Work longer hours over the week so i don't have to work so late on a Saturday night ( taxi driver ) not getting to bed till 5am or after is not good for shooting on Sunday, there's a lot of other things that need fixing but that's the mane one, I have only broke in to the 90s once so I hope I can add to that next year, I shoot more 50 bird shoots than 100 bird hope to change that next year too, work on stamina for the 100 bird shoots, or just win the lotto and some one else can ferry the drunks home.

Look.......if you can hit things that are going away, sell that 525, get a trap gun and take up trap shooting.......you know it makes sense!
The thought has crossed my mind many a time when I have blanked a stand of crossers, but I have recently brought some neoprene wellies which I want use out of.

Slay all my enemies (Clay based)

listen to the lamentations of their women

boom and the clay is gone.

"To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

Pretty hard to find fault there.  Few details - - world domination coming up.

I want no more in 2014 from shooting than what it has given me for the last three decades.

Would like to be able to shoot consistent AAA scores and go up into AAA class before the end of the year. More shooting and training required......

I would like to shoot lower scores than this year and drop a class in every discipline.if it comes good i've met my goal and if it does not thats good as well.

Two goals.

1. K20- start saving for a K20 to acquire in 2016.

2. Upland Hunting - I have taken 1 of 2 classes to get my license to hunt and need to pass the exam.

I'm only committing to six months of plans.

•  
  • Split my shooting budget between registered competitions, practice and social shooting. I need all three kinds and I need to do some social shooting with different people. I want to know how to be a good shot more than I want to prove it in competition, but I want to enjoy shooting most of all.
  • Find a shooting coat to wear so my gun mount can be consistent. 
  • Learn to accurately assess distance in yards by eye, by marking out measured distances with chalk and actually seeing it. Or visit a nice pattern plate with marked out distances. 
  • Thoroughly learn my sight patterns for crossers, hopefully up to 60 yards. I keep giving them too much lead, mostly because I don't really know what I'm shooting at in terms of distance. 
  • Use my chokes properly. I rarely change them, but did for the 40 yard tower on Saturday and broke lots of clays. 
  • Teach myself to shoot birds on the drop. It's a really useful skill. 
  • Practice rising going away birds. I hate them most of all. A pair will beat me.
  • Twist the arm of the ladies who keep promising to take me to shoot trap to make it actually happen. We only have DTL at my local club. 
  • Not say anything about how a stand looks really hard when I get there. Apparently it's doubly annoying if I can hit them after all. That's a bad habit I need to stop in its tracks, even if I genuinely don't know how to shoot them when I get there. 
  • Get a Chelsea Bun Club straight. I've hit 29/30 and bottled it because of the adrenalin rush. The birds are harder now so I might not be able to make it happen, but it's an aim, and practising consistency is good for me. 
  • Kill a pigeon with a shotgun. If these numerous but nebulous invitations to shoot pigeon don't come off I'll hire a pigeon guide.
  • Shoot the British Side by Side championships, or a county one if it's in a difficult location for me.
  • Shoot the Fenland show and place in ladies' class, re-entering if necessary.
  • Shoot my County's ESP qualifiers.
  • Keep shooting as fun as it has been this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goal:

10 ex 25 on OT  & 20 ex 25 on skeet 

as for sporting, i;d love to get RH crossers nailed .....

A few sessions with a good coach, and possibly a gunfitting session

Mart

Latest posts

Back