1st Shotgun

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Safe has arrived..........now to fit it and get the FAO back :)
Make sure it is really well bolted to the wall, my FAO really tugged at mine in all directions. 

It's also interesting to read the comments about average height for Beretta and taller peeps for Browning/Miroku.  When I had my gun fit they went straight to a Miroku......but then I am 6'2" with long arms etc.

Enjoy the gun when you get it

It going in my wardrobe so she will struggle to get in there to really tug it about!

Been and bought some m10 heavy duty wall bolts, there are 4 fixing points so should be pretty secure when they are all in place!

I am 5'- 10 1/2" should I look for a Beretta and have it fitted with Browning barrels, or should I find a Miroku and have Beretta barrels fitted ????????

How tall should I be before I buy a Perazzi then ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please ignore the above, I have it sorted. I was walking past the Gun shop whilst wearing my Wife's platforms. The Guy from the shop saw me and asked me in. He took one look at my 'platforms' and suggested a Kreighoff. Just have to get a Blaser now, to match the shoes !

I am 5'- 10 1/2" should I look for a Beretta and have it fitted with Browning barrels, or should I find a Miroku and have Beretta barrels fitted ????????

How tall should I be before I buy a Perazzi then ?

Please ignore the above, I have it sorted. I was walking past the Gun shop whilst wearing my Wife's platforms. The Guy from the shop saw me and asked me in. He took one look at my 'platforms' and suggested a Kreighoff. Just have to get a Blaser now, to match the shoes !
I was going to say, your never 5ft 10 and a half but then i see why now ;)

Go buy a proper gun (Miroku), or say to the dealer ok loan me a suitable gun till the new arrives............. 

Yeah he was happy to loan me a gun to stop me going elsewhere.

I'll just stay patient..........hope it's worth the wait!!

The plot thickens.....now I am told there is at least a 3 month delay on my evo, not a single left hander available in the country :-(

I said I was happy to wait if I could have a loan gun but that went down like a lead balloon!!

I have tried a different gunsmith and he has found a mint 2nd handed evo, special edition with black action.

Question is do remain patient and wait or go with a 2nd had gun?!

Depends on the price. A good 2nd hand gun is nearly always a better bet than a new one from a financial perspective. Have you considered another brand? 

Thanks finners I will follow up first thing tomorrow, if I can get the black limited edition for a good price that may well sway my thinking!!

Back