150 FITASC shot in one day....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ally,

Are we all sorted for the above squad in post #57 (minus dab) at 10am on the Saturday?

Nick
hi NickI rang Allison to get booked on the squad with the names you and mr potter provided Allison said ok is the squad now

Nicky T, Mr Potter, Ed, GavB, shortlegs & a n other ?? not whats in post 57 ?

hi Nick

I rang Allison to get booked on the squad with the names you and mr potter provided Allison said ok is the squad now

Nicky T, Mr Potter, Ed, GavB, shortlegs & a n other ?? not whats in post 57 ?
You're absolutely right, you should be on the list. I'll shut up now and just trust that Allison has got it sorted ;)

You're absolutely right, you should be on the list. I'll shut up now and just trust that Allison has got it sorted ;)
no need to be like that Nick we all have a senior moment now and again :D still looking forward to shooting with you all

Two sleeps to go, weather websites checked, cross checked and double checked - NO RAIN at GL54 for this Saturday :D Looking forward to this.

Now I have trawled through this post and unless I have skipped a page (not impossible given that I'm a veteran so must be bordering on the senile) the Saturday ShootClay squad is one light! the original line up was Ed, tobi-wan, dab, NickyT, Mr Potter (me) and GavB.

Tobi-wan dropped out and was replaced by Shortlegs. Dab couldn't make it and Ed's mate Adam was recruited, then in #60 GavB had to pull out . So, by my reckoning the squad now comprises;

Ed S

NickyT

Mr Potter

Shortlegs

Adam (Ed's mate)

Now I don't know if Ally or Steve have filled the spare slot but if not any ShootClay member who fancies what promises to be a great days competition why don't you give Allison or Steve a call Contact Tel: 07986 781312 or 07971 475916 and get booked in.

Mr Potter

I think you have all the info correct there Mr Potter looking forward to it and meeting everyone as you said weather looks good for the day but maybe a bit on the colder side :) what time do you think you'll be getting there ? so I can time travel to get there for a cuppa and chat before starting cheers

My mate Pietro is also booked on our squad, but Adam may have pulled out; I'm just checking if he has spoken to ally or not. I'll be there about 9.20 for food.

i did text them to go on the squad a week ago but no reply......got something else booked for saturday now

I've got new gloves! And thermal socks!! And I'm taking a flask!!!

(oh yeah, I also have a well-cultivated layer of winter fat to keep me warm.....) :cool:

Back