150 FITASC shot in one day....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great - now you just have to decide if you want to start at 9am, 9.30am or 10am. Latest start time will be finished about 3.30-3.45pm.

Just email us the full names, pay on the day, CPSA numbers on the day too. How easy is that :D

Ed - you can take your winnings from last year away with you too, make sure you have enough boot space! :blink:

With the amount of interest we've had from this forum, we've decided to put up a trophy for the top Shoot Clay member at this shoot too.......

Ally

You are lovely people... there are two T's in Matt for the engraving. :p

Great - now you just have to decide if you want to start at 9am, 9.30am or 10am. Latest start time will be finished about 3.30-3.45pm.

Just email us the full names, pay on the day, CPSA numbers on the day too. How easy is that :D

Ed - you can take your winnings from last year away with you too, make sure you have enough boot space! :blink:

With the amount of interest we've had from this forum, we've decided to put up a trophy for the top Shoot Clay member at this shoot too.......

Ally

Oh yes, forgot that! Anyone want a new trap!?

I'd love a trap, alas no land to use it :(

Any of those start times is ok with me BTW

Last edited by a moderator:
Allison emailed me to confirm names on both days - I have nominated Nicky T as 'co-ordinator' for the Saturday squad of the names above to get the time booked with Allison.

Single stack bowman, takes standards and midis, wheeled base, release cables, the lot. Rep just shy of £800. Yours for £500.

Back