150 FITASC shot in one day....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great day out - shame about the rain at the end of the day... but suicide watch finished now... Bob_P talked me down on the way home.

As above, great day out with the World's squad - T-Shirt's a great idea!

Loved those rabbits - and we'd better not mention the bit of girl-on-girl S&M action...... :kiss:

What a brilliant shoot, had a greatday on Sat and will be well up for it again in the spring, a huge thanks to everyone who was envolved hope you have all thawed out! Well Done

Heavens above - did you see all that typing Steve did???!!!! I've only just recovered my composure! Thats two posts in as many days that he hasn't involved me to do the typing.

A man of many talents indeed :D

Message from me - glad you all enjoyed it, it was a pleasure to host you all. We have a trophy here for the top Shootclay member on the day..... I think it's going to go to Ed Solomans, perhaps Matt if you've really come off the suicide watch list you could have a gander through the top scores coming through later today and confirm that? Not sure if Ben's a member?

Ally

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben is a member... although, he NEEDS a picture in that window... so that's cleared that up.

Although I wish I had a trophy for the person that made me laugh until I nearly wee'd myself in the cold rain at the end of the day as we tried to shoot that incoming bunny.

Ben is a member... although, he NEEDS a picture in that window... so that's cleared that up.

Although I wish I had a trophy for the person that made me laugh until I nearly wee'd myself in the cold rain at the end of the day as we tried to shoot that incoming bunny.
:.: :.: He deserves a trophy for that! :.: :.:

If someone can make you laugh til you nearly wet yourself at Westfield on a cold day in the rain they most certainly do deserve a medal!!

So I guess Ben is the new owner of the ShootClay Trophy :) 150 FITASC in one day.... will get it engraved ready to be contested for in Spring....

You would like it Will- you have to shoot in front of these ones, best stick to Churchills and Horne ;-)

I may have been suicidal... but I enjoyed the worst parcours of the day better than sprinting round a ESP layout.

Back