150 FITASC shot in one day....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tobi was on the Saturday squad Fuz... there is a Sunday squad, but its full - however, I'm sure there are spaces - why not ping Allison a mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicky T

Mr Potter

Tobi-wan

Ed

GavB

Dab

evening gents tentative suggestion as not been on the site long and not met any of you as yet what with tobi-wan having to unfortunately cancel :( if you want someone to step in to keep shootclay squad of 6 I would be interested in shooting the saturday if thats agreeable to you all ? :)

Having shot in a squad with shortlegs, I can confirm, he has shortlegs and he's also good company to shoot with........even though he's Welsh!!!

Having shot in a squad with shortlegs, I can confirm, he has shortlegs and he's also good company to shoot with........even though he's Welsh!!!
now now darkside we are both celts remember but you eat lots of porridge !! yes vertically challenged shall we say but some say good things come in small packages ( wait for the comments) :.: thanks for the compliment you and your good lady were good company too and hope to catch up with you at sometime in the future

Seconded, I like a bloke thats shorter than me :.: :.: :.:

now fuz I think we have to get a tape measure out there as we met at fauxdegla and you were standing up hill from me :.:

Nicky T

Mr Potter

Tobi-wan

Ed

GavB

Dab

evening gents tentative suggestion as not been on the site long and not met any of you as yet what with tobi-wan having to unfortunately cancel :( if you want someone to step in to keep shootclay squad of 6 I would be interested in shooting the saturday if thats agreeable to you all ? :)
No issue from me Shortlegs, just book on and present us with a fait accompli. Job jobbed.

Mr Potter

No issue from me Shortlegs, just book on and present us with a fait accompli. Job jobbed.

Mr Potter
Cheers Mr Potter look forward to meeting you do you know your squad number so I can ring Allison to make it easier or have you booked from here with your shootclay names ? or should I try to contact Nicky T who has been put in charge by the boss Admin ;)

Hi Shortlegs,

We haven't been issued with a squad number yet, so you are very welcome to contact Allison and book onto the 10am Saturday squad that Nick Truter (myself) and Andy Jones (Mr P) are booked on :)

Look forward to meeting and shooting with you there :)

Nick

now fuz I think we have to get a tape measure out there as we met at fauxdegla and you were standing up hill from me :.:
But he was all puffed up with rage at the time, so that doesn't count - he's twice as tall when he's pissed off!! :.:

Hi Shortlegs,

We haven't been issued with a squad number yet, so you are very welcome to contact Allison and book onto the 10am Saturday squad that Nick Truter (myself) and Andy Jones (Mr P) are booked on :)

Look forward to meeting and shooting with you there :)

Nick
Hi Nick thanks for the info will contact Allison and get things sorted :) likewise look forward to meeting you and the rest of the squad there :) Gareth

Just jumped into the thread again... have I missed something? Have I got to book someone on??

Ally
Hi Ally yes could you please book me in to take the place of Tobi-wan as he unfortunatley cant make it on the squad for the saturday 10am start many thanks :) Gareth

Nicky T

Mr Potter

Tobi-wan

Ed

GavB

Dab

I am sorry but I can't make this shoot now , gutted as I was looking forward to it :cry:

Getting down to the last few places on the Sat/Sun... prize fund up to nearly £2500.......

Lots of spaces on the Friday but groups wanting to shoot at the weekend would need to let us know asap.

Steve

Ally,

Are we all sorted for the above squad in post #57 (minus dab) at 10am on the Saturday?

Nick

Back