A little word…

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Powell

Staff member
Ladies and gents.

Over the past few weeks I’ve had to delete several conversations that have become a little unpleasant. May I please remind everyone to be civil towards each other and keep your discussions clay shooting related. If you wish to discuss politics you’ll find plenty of other forums online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said!

This place might not be the busiest place on the web but it's a pleasant place to chat.

It's pleasant because unlike 99% of other forums it's not stuffed with endless pointless arguments over politics, brexit, immigration blah blah blah.

Let's keep it that way.

PM. 

Does that mean I can't call out the conspiracy theory nutjob that has popped up in a couple of threads?
All it means is be kind. The forum has, for the most part, been a haven of decency for many years and it would be nice if it stayed that way. 

Big thanks to Jan for keeping threads respectful and friendly.   I'm not able to get on here as often as I would like, but I still keep an eye on things technically every few days. 

Please look after the place,   I still make a marginal loss each month keeping this place alive,  but its you all that keep it going with content. 

Latest posts

Back