Owls Lodge - tomorrow - Sat 12th Nov

Bob_P

Already going down to Wylye on Sunday, and having not shot for a couple of weeks, thought that Wendy and I would pop down to Owls Lodge for some practise tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else is likely to make it? Bob

ShootClay Admin

What time you thinking of Bob?  I'm not sure what family 'duties' I will have this weekend (there was talk of a farm shop ), but if I can nick a few hours I might wander down.

Will Hewland

The way to get the farm shop in is to shoot at crazy bear.. Excellent farm shop there. Picked up great beef pie on the way out last time!CSC3

ShootClay Admin

I think thats where Mrs R wants to go... and I've never shot there yet, it is on my list of places to go soon...needs a review!

Decisions decisions..... I haven't shot since the Crazy Bear but have a large lump of topsoil, sand and ballast to shift which was planned for tomorrow but..... I'll see you there at 11 :) What are we shooting? Matt, give me a shout if you can make it and will pick you up. Jon.

JonSkeet said:

That's cool :) How long did it take you to get there the other week?  OK if I get to yours for 10:15ish? Cheers, Jon.
About 45mins - that would be fine

Archived