wylye vally

tonky70

Pheasant shooting on Saturday so cant make owls lodge, so was thinking about wylye, but not sure I fancy the drive. fitasc at westfield is the only localish reg this sunday and dont fancy that and the only other is an open at 4 counties. Will decide later in the week, must say I'm tempted as I want to have a crack as as many different reg as possible. I've been there for practice and the targets are quite tasty! Fuzrat

Hi Guys, It now looks like I'm going to be on call on Saturday so not looking good for Owl's Lodge but want to shoot this weekend so will prob come down on Sunday if that works for you and there is room for one more :) Don't know what time you guys are thinking but if 11:30 works then i'm up for it as it's a 2 hour ish drive from here. Cheers, Jon.

JonSkeet said:

Hi Guys, It now looks like I'm going to be on call on Saturday so not looking good for Owl's Lodge but want to shoot this weekend so will prob come down on Sunday if that works for you and there is room for one more :) Don't know what time you guys are thinking but if 11:30 works then i'm up for it as it's a 2 hour ish drive from here. Cheers, Jon.
  yep sf-smile.gif  it will be good to shoot with you again Jon Rob

WILCO :) I have the GPS co-ordinates so all should be good, just need to get some shells sorted :) Rob, I'll FB you my number :) Cheers, Jon.

Anything 70mm long in 7.5 or 8's x125 :) If i don't have to work Sat then i'll be with you guys at Owls Lodge :( Still need bullets for that too .. Jon.

Right, Just found out that I don't have to work tomorrow so will be at Owl's Lodge :) I'll see about Sunday depending on the weather ;) Cheers, Jon.

Forecast is looking a positively balmy 16 degrees and NO rainsf-laugh.gif  You guys still aiming at 11.30? looks like I have a pass and Mrs fuz will come as shootclay official photographer, she doesnt fancy wylyes targets but shes into a bit of cake sf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif  Be good to see the Outlaw ride againsf-wink.gif

Cool, will probably be down there a bit earlier before you greedy bar-stewards snarf all the cake sf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif Mind you I'm hoping you're all gonna be so stuffed with Owls Lodge pig there will be more for mesf-laugh.gifsf-laugh.gif

Ok I'll only needs birds only will that make a difference with me the newbie going around with you guys or will I have to shoot on my own?

Archived