wylye vally

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forecast is looking a positively balmy 16 degrees and NO rain/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  You guys still aiming at 11.30? looks like I have a pass and Mrs fuz will come as shootclay official photographer, she doesnt fancy wylyes targets but shes into a bit of cake /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  Be good to see the Outlaw ride again/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

yep.. I think its still on for 11.30 Fuzrat, should be a good day /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif Rob

Cool, will probably be down there a bit earlier before you greedy bar-stewards snarf all the cake /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Mind you I'm hoping you're all gonna be so stuffed with Owls Lodge pig there will be more for me/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

Im not going owls lodge so the who cake will be mine haha and how much is it to shoot at wylye

Ok I'll only needs birds only will that make a difference with me the newbie going around with you guys or will I have to shoot on my own?

Nope... you can shoot with everyone else... it just means no prizes if you suddenly hit everything

OK Tonky mate ... another time then fella /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Hi Guys, I can't make this either, still feeling a bit ropey so going to stay local. Have a good shoot! Jon.

So, whos still in? Me, Robo, Robos mate. Outlaw? anyone else up for it? Fuzrat

Oh boy, are you going to miss a treat guys.I've been out there today coaching on tomorrows targets with some lovely first time young ladies, god I love my job./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gifIf I can get them to hit them, then you certainly can.Oh!  and Val's bacon and sausages are absolutely awesome at the moment./wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Family lunch tomorrow - otherwise I would deffo be there... have a great day chaps.

Fuzrat said:

So, whos still in? Me, Robo, Robos mate. Outlaw? anyone else up for it? Fuzrat
  Me and my mate Scott are still going , probably be there at about 10.30ish /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gifSorry to hear you cant make it Jon, we will catch up another time mate. Rob

I'm gonna be closer to 11.30, only just rolled out of my pit/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif  Give us a wave on the way round Little short bloke with a mk38 longer than him with a pussy pad and a brown skeet vest. Missus (short blondie) will be there but not shooting as shes monster hungover/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Fuzrat

Nice shoot at wylye, Well done Ian/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif  Bit of something for everybody. Compliments to Mrs Wylye on the cakes, Victoria sponge with homemade jam which was my breakfast of champions, coffee cake which Mrs Fuz used to blow the hangover away and lemon drizzle which neither of us could justify after the large slices of the aforementioned/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Shootwise I left a few out there, missed the last bunny for a 9 and the last battue on stand 11 for a 7/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif had a card wrecking 2ex10 on the simo midi/standard l-r quartering in, too much lead apparently/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif  but dit have 1 straight. Did do the usual trick of killing the first couple of pairs then losing one of the birds on a few stands too/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif  Ended up with a 65 which was *drumroll* joint leading C when I left at half 1/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif  Guess who went Birds Only DOH!/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif/wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-yell.gif never mind thats 2 rounds in the mid 60's since I bought the new gun and if I can finish the job on some stands and not lose where they are on others its gonna get better. Fuzrat

Nice one Fuzrat /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif  Sorry I never got to say hello.....I came in a few less with a 57, should of been at least 10 more /wp-content/forum-smileys/sf-embarassed.gif some sneaky targets there today IMO, but once again Ian put on a cracking layout !Im finding this CPSA Comp shooting so different to what Im used to ( local Club stuff ) were I can hit 80+ regularly .Today was my second CPSA reg' shoot but Im hopeing it will get better once Ive settled in a bit more. Rob

Latest posts

Back