Youngster's First Club Visit

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble

I have been a member of my clay club now for 2 years and my 10 year old grandson asked if he could come along today.

What a great morning he had ! everyone was welcoming and happily chatted to him, he was then asked if he would like to "button" on the dtl line which he loved doing, being involved. Amongst the members is an accredited instructor who offered to let my grandson take his first shot with a gun. All pre-requisite safety drills completed, the lad had his first experience of shooting at a clay. To top it off, he was given a First Shot badge to proudly wear!

What an absolutely great bunch and what a brilliant intro' into shooting. These little 'uns are the shooters of the future.....with experiences like this there should be many..... :biggrin:   :biggrin:

Thank you Les, I am very close to my little lad, he and I get up to lots together, today was just brilliant, all clubs should be this way !!

Latest posts

Back