YES !!!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wynno

Unfurl the flags and bunting, ring the bell with gusto, pass round the party hats cos I’m going shooting this weekend 😀😀😀😀😀 

Saturday its Dovey valley for sporting and Sunday its St Dials In Monmouth for sporting again, one happy bunny, cos I last shot in early September.....  now I’m not one to gloat(like hell) but I do feel for fellow shooters just across the border. Freedom is coming our way 🎉🎉🎉

Unfurl the flags and bunting, ring the bell with gusto, pass round the party hats cos I’m going shooting this weekend 😀😀😀😀😀 

Saturday its Dovey valley for sporting and Sunday its St Dials In Monmouth for sporting again, one happy bunny, cos I last shot in early September.....  now I’m not one to gloat(like hell) but I do feel for fellow shooters just across the border. Freedom is coming our way 🎉🎉🎉
Enjoy yourself Wynno, hope the weather is kind and every clay you point at breaks. Remember it’s the wooden end you put against your shoulder heheh

Back