Wylye Valley sg ......9-10 june

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wylye - appears to be an error on your results page : Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/36/d40425253/htdocs/includes/resultsTemplate.php5 on line 45

It does now - sorry.

I suspect something else must be wrong though - Ed Solomons is at the top ;)

Is there a list of total entries Ian? Just trying to get ano overall picture of where the other lads finished for points for the team. If not I can just look on CPSA when they put them up.

And Matt- P*ss off!

Should be on the CPSA site tomorrow Ed. Sent it this morning so they should upload tonight.

strange shoot for me the stand on the right two or three up fast midy left to right followed by high standard left to right at the top of the bank i managed to smoke every clay same on the top rabbit stand, yet other stands that looked easy i droped loads and with five stands to go lost all intrest

i did see EDs card with three stands to go and only one zero fantastic shooting and a joy to watch

For those of you following the fortunes of the people who populate this site I should point out the success of Bob P who achieved a place on the rostrum with his first shoot in B class. Well done Bob! A good 75 kept you in the money. I'll keep the envelope until you come back from Portugal so at least you will have something to look forward to on the way home.

well shot Bob

did you manage to book the fitasc for the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Might wait and see what the weather's doing before booking Southdown, don't want to get the gun too wet before next week.

Might wait and see what the weyeather's doing before booking Southdown, don't want to get the gun too wet before next week.
hello bob i meet u at wylye i commented about u shoot clay badge remember !! well done mate good first reg shoot for u ,nice to see ed shooting like that world class score well done u,i thought it was a bloody good shoot the midis got me ian did warn me not to race out in front!! me and the boot neck shot it together and we thought we shot better than our score ,clever angles ,and i did straight the tea hut ian!!!!

Thanks Roy. It was lovely to see you, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.My missus thinks you are a nice bloke too, I had a quiet word with her after though so don't worry.

Back