Great weekend planned!.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iantay16

Taking campervan over to north Yorkshire on Friday to meet up with a good mate, staying over for 4 days ( or more), and can't wait, he is taking me to stutton on Saturday and we are following that with a shoot at knaresborough on Sunday, I have been keeping him informed on my progress and he reckons now that I need to shoot more challenging venues and not to be disappointed if I don't hit very many, I think I can relate to that because I feel 10 from 50 on a difficult shoot set up for competition will give me more experience than 30 from 50 on a relatively ( easy) shoot, I'm not saying any shoots are easy but if I want to progress and become a confident shooter I reckon he's right, anyway I'm really looking forward to it and I will post my results up when I return home.

I think he will be surprised at what I have picked up from the advice on this forum from the first time he saw me shoot.

Missing is the easy bit, its correcting yourself that counts. Its a steep learning curve, then at some stage you will hit a brick wall and won't hit a barn door - YES it will happen. Then it all comes together and you carry on. Good luck anyway, and above all - BE SAFE!

Missing is the easy bit, its correcting yourself that counts. Its a steep learning curve, then at some stage you will hit a brick wall and won't hit a barn door - YES it will happen. Then it all comes together and you carry on. Good luck anyway, and above all - BE SAFE!
Thanks for that,the barn door has been and gone several times up to now and I'm certain it will happen again, all I can do is as you say, keep going be safe and enjoy, ATB.

on occasions I cant even find the barn door let alone hit it ?

Back