Barrow Heath Shooting Ground

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philmoss

This weekend we are hosting the 2nd England FITASC team selection shoot on behalf of the CPSA.
Sunday is now FULL & there are limited spaces for the Saturday

Please be advised that any no shows who have booked in will be expected to pay the birds only entry fee !!

The rules will be strictly adhered to so please ensure that all lines are on shoot clothing at 25cm below the axis of the shoulder.
All refs will be issued with tape & a distance marker to assist any competitor without a line.

Please help us to & the sport to make FITASC what it should be !!

Looking forward to welcoming new & old faces at the ground .

Phil really looking forward to our trip to barrow this sat 

totally Respect your statement on what will be expected 

to much at stake to be any different in my honest option 

?

I understand Dyson is setting the targets, I am always worried when a  course designer visits another ground and set targets.

I have found the last 3 or 4 selection shoots tough and I have asked the question do I want to shoot fitasc sporting selection shoots  here in the UK anymore. Its always difficult for a ground to conjure up a whole new concept of target presentation and sometimes it can work by bringing in someone else to add width.  Selection shoots are about showing true representation of the discipline . The rules are quite clear in that , but many grounds ignore the rules when a one off selection shoot is held at that ground. Just look at what happened at Park Lodge, a fantastic ground which staged two tough selection shoots and suffered  the consequences of that.

But I know Phil has the balls to rein john in if he thinks its too difficult

Dennis, once again you hear wrong !!!!....the layouts have been designed & targets set by me  :cool:

If you are worried about the shoot being too hard then shall i take you off the list ??......... after all we are fully booked on the Sunday with a waiting list & only a few spaces on the Saturday !!!

Just play by the rules & you will be fine, keep your gun below your line & your comments to yourself & everyone will thank you for it  :smile:

If you want to know something, just ask me....dont sumise or listen to S*%T !!!!

Barrow Heath is an horrendous ground, great targets, fantastic ground, good club house and facilities, I mean there isn't anything to moan about! FFS what we will whinge about in the club house over a tasty bacon sarnie and hot cup of tea? 

God forbid a SELECTION shoot is too difficult for the average shooter, thankfully the idea is to PICK the strongest team, not an average one. What this sport needs is an extinct inducing meteor to get rid of the dinosaurs!

He slipped through my ever vigilant radar. Gone now. Back to normal.

Well, that was a very busy weekend !!!
Thanks to all the comments on target quality & presentations.
A BIG thank you to all shooters, it was good to see everyone with a line on & complying with the rules too........Just goes to show that my poster worked & if i can do it, so can others !!!..........

ALL competitors are reminded to ensure that a horizontal line is visable at 25cm down from the axis of the shoulder on all shooting clothing as per basic rules of FITASC Sporting for the duration of this competition.
Referee’s will assist in providing any competitor who doesnt have a line.
Failure to comply with this rule requirement will result as follows:
NO LINE = NO SHOOT 
NO REFUND !!!
Please adhere to this & don’t put us in the unpleasant position of having to enforce the above task – Thank You !!

Back