Will this make the cpsa have a rethink

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Shot the beretta world today, and was amazed to see a C class shooter leading the pack after 2 days on 112

I think if this holds up tomorrow it will be very embarrassing for the cpsa and they may have to rethink the way people are classified

As i said in the other post Ash, there are 2 S.Whitelocks in the comp both Bedfordshire shooters. One is AAA (72), the other C (112).

Have genuine mistakes been made, or are shenanigans at play.

CPSA probably won't give a toss,as its not their competition, although the score will be recorded as it is a registered shoot.

Hope they sort it out soon Martin as I think it would make a mockery of the shoot otherwise, it was the main topic of conversation at the shoot today.

Mind you though, when we shot this last year a few of us had just gone up a class and when we booked in we were still in the lower class.

Told them when booking in but don't think much changed,only one that changed was one of our group made sure he was in the right class when we left because he was in the running at the time for a draw in class.

The last 2 years there seems to have been issues with classes.

There was a shooter name of Steve Whitelock  who was a England junior back in the 80's-90's  a very good shooter,  

I think he gave up when he got married as so many do?  I saw him in 2004? when I set the targets at S.Counties for the British or English open on farmland across the main road.

There was some bitching about the stiffness of the targets after the first day because 87 or 89 was the high score!

Steve came up to me on the second day and said "Cyril the prima donnas are moaning but I have shot the course today

not very well but there is nothing wrong with them, you can see them, and have time to shoot them, but you have them fooled!" I thought that was very nice of him.

Shaun Brambley  won it on a 96 but there lies another story.

So admin at the Beretta is not what it should be. Why is this the fault of the CPSA? Please explain.

Need to be careful here.... Not sure this is an issue.... Two S. Whitlocks. father and son, Steve and scott.... Father AA scored 112.... Son in C class shot 72. They maybe mixed up on the top scores at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1  And can it be more obvious that an admin mistake has been made  :fie:
I hope so chaps, no bitching from me, enjoyed the shoot, I take my hat off to anyone good enough to shoot a score like that

It's not mr whitelock's fault, he paid his money and shot the course

We will know more at close of play tonight

:fie:  I am sure that when Steve Whitelock sees the mistake he will be the first to correct it! Steve would never be a sandbagger or such, a true gentleman. not many in clayshooting nowadays? :crazy:  

:fie:  I am sure that when Steve Whitelock sees the mistake he will be the first to correct it! Steve would never be a sandbagger or such, a true gentleman. not many in clayshooting nowadays? :crazy:  
Shooting guru, you were right, and mr whitelock has now been placed in the correct class (AA) I salute his honesty and his shooting skills, 112 was a cracking score on that course,

Don't know what happened in the ( super final ) but heard John lee straighted the shoot off targets

Obviously, as expected.........NO replies to Ians question !!!
He is on 'blocked' by most people who are anti gobby Yarkshire :laugh:

I don't block him because he is my mate......but I could not answer such a difficult question like that....I need more of a skill set to do so. :wink:

You have obviously been away - its been very quiet on here. "Gobby" thats rich coming from you!

You have obviously been away - its been very quiet on here. "Gobby" thats rich coming from you!
Hoooooook

Liiiiiiiiiiiine

and Siiiiiiiiiiiiinker

and JJ as well....he always likes to like these sorts of posts......hahahahahaha  

ah hahahahahahahahaha

(Ninja mode.......ooooh hock theee noooook theeee noooooo ocheyejimmy :laugh:   :laugh: )

Last edited:
Hoooooook

Liiiiiiiiiiiine

and Siiiiiiiiiiiiinker

and JJ as well....he always likes to like these sorts of posts......hahahahahaha

ah hahahahahahahahaha

(Ninja mode.......ooooh hock theee noooook theeee noooooo ocheyejimmy :laugh: :laugh: )
Have you been on the gin early today or...are you sure you don't have some sort of mental health issue!?!?

There are times when I would seariously question whether you are fit and competent...

Back