Who's where this Sunday? - 2014 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honesberie for me... Quite a crowd going

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be good to see you there matt anyone else?

www.proshock.co.uk

Never been one to follow the crowd but honesberie sounds like its the place where all the cool cats are going, never shot there before so its honesberie for me now. 

Off to Dragon gun club shoot at Colgate near Horsham this Sunday, 100 ESP open will be my first time there so should be interesting..!

Longridge for me.

Last couple of registered shoots I have failed to put any straights on my card. So, this Sunday I hope to deal with my Goldfish syndrome and put an 8 back at the front of my scores.

Never been one to follow the crowd but honesberie sounds like its the place where all the cool cats are going, never shot there before so its honesberie for me now. 
Only reopened 2 week ago so the crowd will be following you bud!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thinking of longridge to see if I can better my last score there   :hunter:  will say hi and have a chat if I see you Fortis mark only a brief chat last time shoot well 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to match up two shoots for tomorrow which is proving difficult because of miles and time but can anyone tell what WERGS is like and if there is a wad restriction? Thank you.

Off to Dragon gun club shoot at Colgate near Horsham this Sunday, 100 ESP open will be my first time there so should be interesting..!

Looks like a new experience. I'll try that tomorrow too.
I'll be going there tomorrow too with my husband. Not been for years so can't remember much about it. In the woods I think.

well myself, Growl and Lord Harris went to oakedge and what a pleasant shoot it was too. we shot 82, 83 and 90 between us. 

Shot the Dragon Club today. Not an easy 100 birder over 12 stands. Managed 72 which won Lady's but dropped half my misses on my last 3 stands.
Couldn't find 2nd bird stand 2, missed the rabbits on 9, no idea why and had a mare on the sim pair from a manual trap after hitting the first pair.
Cound have broken the orange blazes all day though. I'd go back but husband days he won't...

Good to see teepee,matt r , phils,Kieran, Adam, and Zulu Dave at honesbrie today I shot like a numpty couldn't find my mojo but hey ho rather be out shooting than indoors

www.proshock.co.uk

Latest posts

Back