Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW folks, I spoke to CPSA about 4C. its not resolved at all they are trying to contact Sue Claridge, so watch this space (or CPSA site). Pretty sure there is no shoot this Sunday; but 19th may not be reg.

Corporate day Sunday so no shooting for me this weekend just work....have fun boys and girls...:)

Evening all

Just to clarify:  Four Counties is closed this coming Sunday (12th) but open for 100 Registered ESP on the 19th May.

(The CPSA will show this on their website tomorrow when their system updates)

Along with Gunsite, this months aggregate score is for A Class!

Hope to see you then!

No shooting for me this weekend attending my niece's wedding...... Best of luck to all those shooting at Doveridge  :thumbsup:  and everyone else have fun and shoot well...... :hunter:  where ever you shoot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Been press ganged into working, so not for me thus Sunday, Clever is correct the CPSA are showing 120 reg at Westfield, but to be honest I doubt if I'm mentally strong enough for 120 at mo, defo ran a bit dry towards the end last time out over just the 100

Due to mix ups in pull fixtures and  a couple of other nightmare problems this week we have had to cancel Sunday at Westfield , I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused .
To clarify our fixtures for rest of may are only:
Sun 19 Weston wood 100 reg
Sun 26 Westfield 100 reg inc warwickshire champs and White Gold Challenge
The fixture for windrush 18 may is not a fixture either
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Decisions, decisions... Choice of Gunsite, 4C's, Weston Wood...  I'm leaning towards Weston first, then 4C's on the way home.  Having a session with the Earl of Solomons on Saturday, so I'm likely to win both... :crazy:

Should have a look at weston wood really not been there for a while, and maybe one other as we have the choice of three local this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back