Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already thinking of the weekend ahead, and Upavon are holding their first 100 reg of the year on Sunday 7th. Beautiful setting, so that's where I'll be in time for brekkie! :biggrin:
Come on then somebody! How was this event? Start a new topic? (Swerved it in favour of Southdown myself.. But keen to know about it for next one)
Sorry, to be clear, I refer to shooting club Upavon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking keenly ahead.. Hornet for me next weekend. By far the nearest reg option (and minor money to collect..)

ah clever how did u do at southdown? i pertook but dident shoot very well:(

off to essex on sat to shoot the masters 2 :)

I always think it would be a great venue to be able to practice at, so if you are in reach I recommend it. Get you used to seeing leed!

well shot clever :) i was about 18 off of your score :(

should meet up there some time be nice to meet some people from here.

well shot clever :) i was about 18 off of your score :(

should meet up there some time be nice to meet some people from here.
Ta.That's not too shabby if you are newish to it. Happy to say hi at a shoot!

Essex Masters Saturday and Sunday.

Looking forward to it.

Kev

The registered sporting/FITASC shoots were cancelled the last two weeks because of snow bound traps...so it's a 3 hour drive to Dell Glenlivit for a sporting selection shoot, wasn't planning on this one, (its a bloody long drive!) but I've been working my ass off with this dry weather and have worked all day the last two Sunday's...I may go stir crazy waiting another week to go smashing clays!!! The Dell is a nice ground with good targets, just a pitty it's soooo far away!!!

fingers crossed should be Essex masters
now  confirmed, looking forward to shooting this as I've not shot this before. Shooting Saturday and Sunday hope to see some shoot clay members on the way round.

Especially pleased that according to the flyer in the calendar section I should be in a new class, between Juniors and Unclassified!

now  confirmed, looking forward to shooting this as I've not shot this before. Shooting Saturday and Sunday hope to see some shoot clay members on the way round.

Especially pleased that according to the flyer in the calendar section I should be in a new class, between Juniors and Unclassified!
Good luck Gav.

BRILLIANT typo on the calendar! :) :)

I noticed that when I put it up!

Its also sponsored by Gamebore Cartrdiegs

Darkside there is always Houston, the first round of 50 weekly comps, I was no where near with a 44 and was gubbed by two 47's and a 48 by guys in the squad.

Was trying to put what Ben Husthwaite instilled in my mind to good use, but as we shoot all sim pairs was hard at times not just to react.

The registered sporting/FITASC shoots were cancelled the last two weeks because of snow bound traps...so it's a 3 hour drive to Dell Glenlivit for a sporting selection shoot, wasn't planning on this one, (its a bloody long drive!) but I've been working my ass off with this dry weather and have worked all day the last two Sunday's...I may go stir crazy waiting another week to go smashing clays!!! The Dell is a nice ground with good targets, just a pitty it's soooo far away!!![/
Yep bad drive for you but at least you know that it will be a good shoot - was thinking of taking it on myself until work decided that I'm on duty this weekend........again!!!! Oh well gotta pay the bills I s'pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back