Who's where this Sunday? - 2013 (Sporting version)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westfield Monday. Sunday being sociable instead.. Plus I shot last Wednesday and today. Enough!

I will spend the next two days staring at the live leader board of Sporting Targets Easter shoot. I went well but with two days to go it could slip away..
I too spent the weekend looking at the live leader-board (cool service for a long shoot I reckon; but then I would say that wouldn't I [damn no smiley for blowing ones own trumpet available] ) - but I was thinking that there must be a technical problem with it and it was not updating B class properly - couldn't believe that score held up for 4 days.  There will be fewer tower stands at the Jack Pyke and it will be an altogether easier shoot that the Challenge - I think that it would be fair to say that they are aimed at different clients

I too spent the weekend looking at the live leader-board (cool service for a long shoot I reckon; but then I would say that wouldn't I [damn no smiley for blowing ones own trumpet available] ) - but I was thinking that there must be a technical problem with it and it was not updating B class properly - couldn't believe that score held up for 4 days. There will be fewer tower stands at the Jack Pyke and it will be an altogether easier shoot that the Challenge - I think that it would be fair to say that they are aimed at different clients
Maybe Sporting targets was `made for me` then. Apart from the towers I found it very straightforward stuff. Cant believe why people struggled! (I mean, for the last few weeks I have been VERY average everywhere else). If there had been a stand involving teals I would have been nowhere!

Oh, well shot btw!

Last edited by a moderator:
1st sporting shoot at Fauxdegla is on this Sunday.

I will be there(probably freezing.)

Kev

High lodge as well...

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Sorry; bringing this back to the Sporting Targets section of this derailed thread; I today received a cheque in the post for my class win and a polite note thanking me for my support and participation. Rather better than some grounds which either hope you may forget altogether to collect, or say its too late when you do. I even witnessed one ground office being difficult handing over winnings from the last shoot to a bloke because he was not shooting that day!

Well done ST and I look forward to the Jack Pyke in June.

Sorry; bringing this back to the Sporting Targets section of this derailed thread; I today received a cheque in the post for my class win and a polite note thanking me for my support and participation. Rather better than some grounds which either hope you may forget altogether to collect, or say its too late when you do. I even witnessed one ground office being difficult handing over winnings from the last shoot to a bloke because he was not shooting that day!

Well done ST and I look forward to the Jack Pyke in June.
Well done Will. Good shooting and keep up the roving reporter work.

Always positive stuff from you and relentless info. Nice to see it. A good example to others.

Well done Will. Good shooting and keep up the roving reporter work.

Always positive stuff from you and relentless info. Nice to see it. A good example to others.
Well said stew, not known you long will but in that shot time I have shot with you a couple of times and read a few of reports/info and yep you say it as it is and break down to good old fashion to the point...well done mate...ps bugger off to AA where you belong :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I too spent the weekend looking at the live leader-board (cool service for a long shoot I reckon; but then I would say that wouldn't I [damn no smiley for blowing ones own trumpet available] ) - but I was thinking that there must be a technical problem with it and it was not updating B class properly - couldn't believe that score held up for 4 days.  There will be fewer tower stands at the Jack Pyke and it will be an altogether easier shoot that the Challenge - I think that it would be fair to say that they are aimed at different clients
Your better half said your into golf more than shooting these days.they will not like it if you start collecting the contents of the bunkers.

Chippy

Keeping Nic H company at A1 Club on Saturday for the Essex & Berkshire County Helice Championships. Only shot it once before so should be a good laugh.

Probably shooting the registered at Greenfields on Sunday. Not been there before so will be a new experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back