Who is where this weekend? Trap Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after the comp some of us had a go at some orange with black edged clays,they must of looked good because a man named evens did 25 straight and i even managed a 21. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham is a cracking shot at everything. A GBR team mate for the discipline of Helice and also on the Welsh funding for the Commonwealth Games. (which he thought was great at his age).

He is also one of the faces of MacWet.

I think it was Graham that won the Welsh open All Round at SW2k after christmas

OT at SCSG or SW. Waiting for the sid-meister to make his mind up..... 

Will be sw again as I am without reliable transport. Hope landrovers design team burn in hell.

Im a big Landrover enthusiast, but even I have had enough now!! Back to a Jap truck now, even my 17 year old Cherokee is more reliable and has done more miles!

I believe that range rover have a serious reliability issue. Funny that it doesn't seem to stop folk buying the badge... I mean car :)

No offence intended. I do 30k per year so vehicles dont last long for me, have had ford for many many years and have found them all to be very reliable but most have died around 160k not making that mistake again current kuga has 96k had it three years and when new one arrives from factory its off before it starts costing me money.

Im a big Landrover enthusiast, but even I have had enough now!! Back to a Jap truck now, even my 17 year old Cherokee is more reliable and has done more miles!
you will have to get a people carrier now the breading programs up and running. .

Spend a lot of time in my car and got to say for the comfort on a long journey the full fat rangeys are hard to beat. Having big recurring probs with the fuel system (BMW!) ......supposedly from contaminated fuel..... Hmmm handy excuse perhaps.

anyone playing this w/e?

ABT @ SW2000.... OT at Brookbank (not sure if Wes is using both layouts or not)....

Probably not out this weekend, but pick the new motor up next week so will finally be able to venture a bit further a field again. Much on the weekend after?

sid me and alec are going to give garlands ot a thrashing on thursday if you have time pop up in new motor.

Back