Who is where this weekend? Trap Thread

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashcombe for some ESP and Compact Sport on Saturday

Sorry Trappies - Should be in the Hedge Monkeys thread! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
some interesting trap discsiplines there.... :-O
Matt I think we need to have Trap & Sport in the respective thread titles so we know we are in the right place when replying to New Content posts

Please move - I feel like I'm trespassing :eek:   :lol:

Well - its in the Trap sub forum - which I thought would be the giveaway.

But - your wish is my command - title edited.

if this is a hedge monkey running away can I consider that a going away target.. ;-) (as we are in a trap thread)

Well - its in the Trap sub forum - which I thought would be the giveaway.

But - your wish is my command - title edited.
I can only see that in very small print if the top of the page is showing so the title change will certainly help me if nobody else :)

Apologies for taking the trappies off topic :lol:

Bridgnorth Gun Club,

DTL, & Double Rise, 

10.30 Start  Entries Close 1pm give or take a couple of hours, if your shooting and you can see the clays, we are open.

in the garden making snowmen with the little lad, rest week as nothing really on.

I can only see that in very small print if the top of the page is showing so the title change will certainly help me if nobody else :)

Apologies for taking the trappies off topic :lol:
Do not worry about it Bobby they need the extra posts in this thread.

Incoming :)

Back in your box Robert the Bruce......you have a black widow hovering...!

Might venture out and shoot OT in the snow tomorrow at Griffin Lloyd. No doubt the log burners will be roaring in the club house. Might not even shoot, just sit about talking arse. Happy days.

i will be building on this performance...

post-516-0-50780100-1358583631.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3985.jpg
    IMG_3985.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 0
i'd like to say its got be brownie points to go shooting more in future.... alas..... NOPE!

Back