What did you do today that’s shooting related?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a present.  I have always wanted a semi and Mr Hoskins has bought me a Benelli M2 to see if I like it.  Haters gonna hate but always wanted to try one.

I received a present.  I have always wanted a semi and Mr Hoskins has bought me a Benelli M2 to see if I like it.  Haters gonna hate but always wanted to try one.
I tried one.... Hated it, sold within a few months.....hope you like yours though 😁😁👍

I tried one.... Hated it, sold within a few months.....hope you like yours though 😁😁👍
I don’t sell my guns especially gifts and anyway he has cut down the stock and tinkered to suit me.

Reactions: ips
I cleaned my gun, ready for FSP tomorrow. I was particularly inspired after seeing a Blaser gun recently that a fairly prolific lady shooter owned. It’s a £7000 gun, apparently a year old. Rusty patches aside, there were actually bits of hay and God knows what around the action. The muck in the lock up slot was shocking. She and I are very different people..

I'm constantly amazed at the abuse things suffer as a consequence of uncaring owners.  And price seems not to be a factor.

Perhaps someone should mention to the lady that cleanliness is next to goddessness.

Has he fitted temper control?
I have seen that available in a pill form.   :thumbsup:

I cleaned my gun, ready for FSP tomorrow. I was particularly inspired after seeing a Blaser gun recently that a fairly prolific lady shooter owned. It’s a £7000 gun, apparently a year old. Rusty patches aside, there were actually bits of hay and God knows what around the action. The muck in the lock up slot was shocking. She and I are very different people..
Decided where i was going tomorrow  :biggrin:

Made contact with the organiser of a  “ Driven Clay Day “ .  I purchased it in an auction that BASC ran on their “. Celebration of Game” * night at Abbeystead a week and a bit ago  . I’m sure I paid  way over the odds , but it was for charity : the Defence and National Rehabiltation Centre , so no probs .  

* if you ever get a chance to go to one , jump at it , game cookery demos followed by the food served from the kitchen .. Lovely ! 

I hope it’s not a sponsor provided gun ! 

Shot 5 drives on a “ Driven Clay Day “ .  Around 250 cartridges . We were a 3 man team and we “ stuffed “ for each other . The targets were high and fast and we had a thoroughly enjoyable day . It’s quite amazing that once you stop trying too hard and just trust your instinct you can pull off some superb shots . 

I’d recommend these days to anyone who feels a bit jaded with the local weekend  club “same old same old etc “!

Latest posts

Back