Times investigation 17/01/19

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyingTrotter

3 articles and a leader piece - may get traction albeit it’s in the midst of Brexit meltdown which may reduce the take up - main focus large bag commercial shooting and the disconnect with the food chain

public forum so won’t link the articles and won’t feed the negativity simply making folk aware

Last edited by a moderator:
3 articles and a leader piece - may get traction albeit it’s in the midst of Brexit meltdown which may reduce the take up - main focus large bag commercial shooting and the disconnect with the food chain

public forum so won’t link the articles and won’t feed the negativity simply making folk aware
Could you pm me please?

Similar stuff was printed in The Sunday Times back in December.

The root of the problem appears to be a local planning dispute.

Regardless, why are the carcasses (with meat removed) being chucked in a ditch?  Shouldn’t they go to biomass or incineration?  Can’t see Bernard Matthews flinging waste in a hedge?..

Wouldn’t surprise me if there was a planning agenda championed by Times journalist.. similar situation with travel insurer..

I fear it's inevitable that there will be changes to the game shooting system, I just can't see the media and anti shooting groups letting it go long term. Any changes though will have a massive impact on the economy. Alot of money is spent on game shooting and all of its equipment and clothing,l. A lot of foreign money comes into the economy as well from it these days from abroad.

Spent Saturday at a big Welsh shoot, amazing the impact on the environment these places have, great shoot though... Maybe the solution is to limit the number of birds a shoot can put down? Perhaps the odd big day isn’t an issue if it isn’t repeated 3 times that week ...

Latest posts

Back